Off topic Idaho question

Just moved to the bosie area a little while ago and just wandering if anyone knew some spots for bmx/mountian bike dirt jumps? If anyone knows of any spots it would be greatly appreciated thanks!:applause:

I don't know the answer to your question but you might get some good feedback here. http://ridenw.com/index.php

cool thanks ill check it out

:applause::lol:

Just moved to the bosie area a little while ago and just wandering if anyone knew some spots for bmx/mountian bike dirt jumps? If anyone knows of any spots it would be greatly appreciated thanks!:applause:

There is an actual BMX track south of the airport. Drive around the back of the airport from the Orchard side and once the road starts turning more east they'll be a sign right before Pleasant Valley road (that's a right) with "BMX Track, 4 miles." I'm not sure where the track is but I've heard its pretty good.

"O"

There is an actual BMX track south of the airport. Drive around the back of the airport from the Orchard side and once the road starts turning more east they'll be a sign right before Pleasant Valley road (that's a right) with "BMX Track, 4 miles." I'm not sure where the track is but I've heard its pretty good.

Try this too: Public BMX jumps in Boise

"O"

Try this too: Public BMX jumps in Boise

"O"

I've seen that track. Last time (over a year ago) I pulled into the parking lot, it looked abandoned...or just really run down. I don't know if it's still open but it's worth looking into.

Kuna has a bmx track.

There is a ton of trails in the foot hills, I'm talking about the 8th street drainage area. Drive up 8th street, and there are at least three parking areas. I've rode mtn bikes up there for years, it's a great area. As for a BMX track, there is a track out Pleasant Valley road.