Sign in to follow this  

05 Husaburg 450Fe

I currently have a KDX220. I like it, runs great although is a bit slow, On the weekend I came bye a Husaburg 450Fe. I really liked the looks, is someone able to compare these bikes for riding in trails? Also I really like the low 1st gear on the KDX.

that 2005 husaberg is a very nice bike,with a low first gear and a tall 6th gear.i like mine and i bet you would like it too.dan.

I currently have a KDX220. I like it, runs great although is a bit slow, On the weekend I came bye a Husaburg 450Fe. I really liked the looks, is someone able to compare these bikes for riding in trails? Also I really like the low 1st gear on the KDX.

Haven ridden both bikes I can tell you that the KDX220 is a fine trail bike as long as you don't ride it too fast. The Husaberg is a lot faster and handles far better. You will also find that you tire less easily because you're not compensating for some ill handling characteristics you may not even be aware of. I prefer my Husaberg FE-550 because I like to use the throttle to steer the bike and the extra horsepower is a lot of fun. :applause:

Husaberg rocks!handles great! fast, fun and confidence inspiring. Makes me think i'm a good rider!!!

I think I know the bike you looked at if you are from Ontario, Canada. I looked at it a few days ago. Nice bike.

The KDX 220 is a nice little bike.

The Berg is a fantastic machine that handles great and has a very wide power delivery. I changed my rear sprocket to a 50 and it'll still go 160kph

and it's light @240# or so. Don't hesitate!

Hey guys thanks alot for the info.

I think this spring I will be a proud new owner of a Husaburg, first exotic bike, damn I'm currious on how it goes and handles!!!

It may make me look like a good rider too.

Thanks once again.

Paul

Pona

You'll love the bike. Converts always wonder why they didn't do it sooner. It has a nice smooth powerband, works better as conditions worsen and the chassis rocks.

check out the factory team at the WEC in July when it comes to your backyard.

www.worldendurocanada.com

cheers

fry