What size Honda?

My wife is 5'10" 150lbs. She has a quad now but since both my son and me have bikes she wants one. It will be strictly for trail riding. What size do you recomend?

maybe a crf230?

I would look at these bikes:

WR 250F, CRF250X, KTM 250 XCWF (think thats what the offroad ktm 250f is called)

if you are looking for more punch, I would take a look at the, YZ250F, CRF250R, basically any of the new 250f's

if you are looking for less maintenance, I would look at a 2 stroke 125 or something like that.

crf 230

A 230 would be great for casual riding, 250's if she might race, or want to keep a fast pace with you guys.

The XR200R is a heavy bike. If your wife is just starting to ride it might be too heavy for her.

A 230 sounds like your best choice unless she is an aggressive rider. Their reliable and easy to ride. They will also go almost anywhere.

CRF150 or 230

xr250, or crf250x or wr250f, would probably have to shave the seats on the last 2 bikes

A cr500r

The XR200R is a heavy bike. If your wife is just starting to ride it might be too heavy for her.

IDK what you consider heavy, but 222 lbs isn't a heavy bike to most (at least compared to most full size bikes):applause:

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/honda_xr_200_r_2002.php

Reliability is second to none.:lol:

The CRF 230 weighs in at 238 lbs, which is more.

http://www.bikez.com/bike/index.php?bike=24198

Anything in the XR/CRF lineup should fill the ticket, as long as she's comfortable in the saddle (not cramped) and isn't scared of the power (many first time riders don't appreciate the "hit" of a MX bike). One thing Honda has done right, is the XR lineup, on the other hand, discontinueing models like they have been is just wrong-killing too many great bikes.

Just my .02

What size Honda?

I like your thinking. :lol:

My wife is 5'10" 150lbs. She has a quad now but since both my son and me have bikes she wants one. It will be strictly for trail riding. What size do you recomend?

CRF250X - e-start, lights, softer suspension, Honda. :applause:

A cr500r

Maybe he could give his wife the XR400 and get a CR500 for himself. :lol: