Sign in to follow this  

Piglet/Wild Bore

Can you get a one day pass for d-36 and AMA or am I donating another 65.00 each for myself and junior?

AMA cards are annual only, but one day cards are available for D36. Unless it's changed since last year one day cards are $10 for enduros and CC events, $5 for family enduros.

Can you get a one day pass for d-36 and AMA or am I donating another 65.00 each for myself and junior?

Ohh come on, support your district.

Ohh come on, support your district.

Ohh I will! and do! It was a simple question I thought. Just trying to estimate the total nut for one day of race/ride with son. I think it's gonna be over two hun. Wifie wants us to go to hollister instead, come home early, pick up dog crap, and lope the mule.:applause:

Ohh I will! and do! It was a simple question I thought. Just trying to estimate the total nut for one day of race/ride with son. I think it's gonna be over two hun. :applause:

Yup..yes..but the second time is cheaper..the third even cheaper and so on..that is IF you join D36 and AMA..even cheaper to join up the whole fam-damily as a "team" for D36 !

There used to be a one-day card, dunno if there still is. I'll email someone right now to find out.