Sign in to follow this  

Good motard boots

Hey guys... tried the search, but it generally turned up a bunch of really good, but old deals. I am looking for something around $150 or less with good protection. I don't think I'll need replacable soles because I won't be dragging my foot that much very soon. I got my Astar RR boots on e-bay and got super lucky, but I'd prefer to get new boots for motarding. My father in law works at a motorcycle dealer, but its 150 miles away. I am probably going to a local dealer tomorrow to try some on, and I was wondering what you guys preferred, what qualities I should look for, and if most boots in similar price ranges are pretty much similar in quality. Let me know! Thanks in advance!

Hey guys... tried the search, but it generally turned up a bunch of really good, but old deals. I am looking for something around $150 or less with good protection. I don't think I'll need replacable soles because I won't be dragging my foot that much very soon. I got my Astar RR boots on e-bay and got super lucky, but I'd prefer to get new boots for motarding. My father in law works at a motorcycle dealer, but its 150 miles away. I am probably going to a local dealer tomorrow to try some on, and I was wondering what you guys preferred, what qualities I should look for, and if most boots in similar price ranges are pretty much similar in quality. Let me know! Thanks in advance!

Good luck with finding a good boot for less than $150. I got a killer deal on a set of AXO RC6 boots from Motostrano for $139 shipped. They run deals like that every once in a while but you have to keep checking. The cheapest I've seen them for anywhere else is $225. Awesome supermoto specific boot with replaceable sole.

Mike