Sign in to follow this  

New Graphics!

After nearly 2 weeks of emailing back and forth with a guy that does graphics around here - he's new, or new to me anyway, so I thought I would give him a try. He is the guy that does all the pictures and photo's for our D23. I new he did pictures and stuff, just never knew he could do graphics as well. So, I asked him if he could make me some graphics for my 250F. He told me yes. He told me that he had the templates for everything I wanted, so the artwork began! And, after 2 weeks of emailing back and forth, and me being my picky self as usual, I finally got them in the mail today! And, here they are!

Graphics001.jpg

Graphics002.jpg

Graphics003.jpg

Graphics004.jpg

Graphics005.jpg

Graphics006.jpg

Graphics007.jpg

That's all of them!

Total cost for EVERYTHING. $145. And no, I am not sponsored! And yes, the graphics are the thick stuff! And yes, they are great quality!!

I highly reccomend going to GraphicUSA.com if you would like to work with a great art work designer, one of the nicest guys that you will ever meet, and he is willing to work with them until you are satisified! He's awesome!!

After nearly 2 weeks of emailing back and forth with a guy that does graphics around here - he's new, or new to me anyway, so I thought I would give him a try. He is the guy that does all the pictures and photo's for our D23. I new he did pictures and stuff, just never knew he could do graphics as well. So, I asked him if he could make me some graphics for my 250F. He told me yes. He told me that he had the templates for everything I wanted, so the artwork began! And, after 2 weeks of emailing back and forth, and me being my picky self as usual, I finally got them in the mail today! And, here they are!

Graphics001.jpg

Graphics002.jpg

Graphics003.jpg

Graphics004.jpg

Graphics005.jpg

Graphics006.jpg

Graphics007.jpg

That's all of them!

Total cost for EVERYTHING. $145. And no, I am not sponsored! And yes, the graphics are the thick stuff! And yes, they are great quality!!

I highly reccomend going to GraphicUSA.com if you would like to work with a great art work designer, one of the nicest guys that you will ever meet, and he is willing to work with them until you are satisified! He's awesome!!

not to my taste at all, rear "fender" stickers .........unles your sponsored by these company's?