Ordered My Bike.....

After much thought & consideration I finally did it. I just ordered my new SSR 90-R From Outlaw. I'll keep you guys posted on everything. I can't wait!:applause:

cool have fun with it's good to see i'm not the only 30something getting into pitbikes:thumbsup:

cool have fun with it's good to see i'm not the only 30something getting into pitbikes:thumbsup:

Very addicting hobby... hard to settle for just one. :applause:

Oh, hey ridered55... congrats on your order of the bike.

i agree.. im looking into my second, i keep grinding off the knobs on my trailbike on the street :applause: congrats on the bike bro your gonna love it

Come on now Bro,,,,, " Your never to old to get your Moto on,, until your to old to get your Moto on"

Very addicting hobby... hard to settle for just one. :applause:

Oh, hey ridered55... congrats on your order of the bike.

Well, I hope one can tide me over. Of course I say Im not gonna trick this one out either :lol: ,, we'll see how that goes???

Phase 2 is complete, I got my receipt emailed to me.It's officially mine now.

Well, I hope one can tide me over. Of course I say Im not gonna trick this one out either :applause: ,, we'll see how that goes???

ha ha good luck with that there are so many cool things to buy for these bikes.

Yes there is, I think I remeber myself saying those same words.

Before: (2006)

43630051.jpg

After (2007)

IMG_3451.jpg

:applause:

^^^^I know,, I know. I remember my 450," This thing is CHAMP! I wont have to do anything to it!" Here's how well that went over!!

Snow Camo Kit

SDG seat

BIG GUN EVOX

Lightspeed shark fin, caliper guard, pipe guard,fork guards(not on pic)

Braided steel brake line

Ride eng. brake clamp

Works Conn. skid plate, motor & ignition guards, oil plugs, brake res. cover

ASV pro pack levers w/ hot start

IMS pro series pegs

Custom timing plug covers,wheel lock & valve stem covers

MSR fuel screw

SFB Ignition guard

SFB fork bleeders

Five/10 case saver

Pro Circuit axle blocks

RBR seal savers / wheel spacers/ counter shaft washer

Pro Seal Greaseless air box seal

Ready Racing stainless oil filter & cover

Light Speed tank cover

Tusk anodized billet gas cap w/ anodized tank washer

Applied Racing crank case vent

Primary Drive Racing chain

Zip Ty petcock

Devol Raid. guards

works conn. rear master cyclinder guard

Dr.D Hr. meter

works conn. fork, shock, pressure springs

Fredette Racing chain guide

light speed registration sticker holder

I think thats it,,, so far...

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/ridered55/100_0509.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/ridered55/DSCN0434.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/ridered55/DSCN0433.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/ridered55/DSCN0436.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j143/ridered55/DSCN0435.jpg

Ridered, is the SSR90R available in different configurations such as the Pro model? I like that bike very much but would want 12/14 wheels instead of 10/12.

I'm laboring over what kind of mini to buy. I almost bought a stock '05 CRF50 the other day for $800 but decided against it last minute. I'm also looking at Z50's from the 1990 era, but they have been hard to find. But man, some of these Chinese pit bikes look real nice and seem to be gaining favor among many riders. I really like the look of the SSR's, especially the 90R.

^^ There is no pro model available, this one barely came out. I wanted a 50 based machine also, thats why this one was so appealing to me. I'll post my likes & dislikes with the bike as soon as I get it & get some seat time on it. I wanted to get some feedback on this model before I bought it but no one has on on here. So, I'll let you know how that decision worked out for me later.

^^ There is no pro model available, this one barely came out. I wanted a 50 based machine also, thats why this one was so appealing to me. I'll post my likes & dislikes with the bike as soon as I get it & get some seat time on it. I wanted to get some feedback on this model before I bought it but no one has on on here. So, I'll let you know how that decision worked out for me later.

what do you mean it barely came out?? i am actually in the same boat as you i just bought one also.. you should have yours a couple days before me cause i had to send a money order out. but either way i am super excited about this bike. it will be my first china bike so i hope my experience goes wel with it

The SRR90R is new on the market. ridered55 is getting a bike from the first shipment of them to arrive in the USA. It only comes in a 12/10 wheel combination.

You're not alone by a long shot. I know lots of older guys into the sport.

Well, I hope one can tide me over. Of course I say Im not gonna trick this one out either :applause: ,, we'll see how that goes???

Yeah, I wouldn't count on it. I started out with the one bike mentality also. I just picked up a stock honda XR 50 to start a stunter buildup. And of course my dirt fiddy has some mods as well. It's a sickness.

:lol: Moto IS a sickness!! Oh well,, :lol: It beats being addicted to Crack!!LOL:cheers: Although, I think crack is cheaper! :applause:

^^lmfao

Well, my bike shipped today. Right now its in Anaheim, Ca. Next stop,, B-Town baby!!!

:lol: Moto IS a sickness!! Oh well,, :lol: It beats being addicted to Crack!!LOL:cheers: Although, I think crack is cheaper! :applause:

And you could probably hide a crack problem from your wife longer.