Sign in to follow this  

180 decals, US

Hi,

A while ago i sussed out the possiblity of maybe getting preprint backgrounds from 180 decals. After a few friendly fast emails and a phone call, it didnt take long for a fedex box to get half way around the world to my front door. Ive always seen other threads of guys that have delt with 180 and used words along the lines of "very happy, top product", and i can agree 100%.

The service for a product such as this is pretty much unheard of here. Not only are the prices (inluding shipping) are alot cheaper than what you get here, but the quality and design of the prints are great, and so much more better than whats available here. They were even happy to give me a ring after a few attempts of ringing them. Stuff like that makes it all the more comfortable. I know theyre only preprint backgrounds, but im stoked on how well its all turned out :applause::lol:

83558845mw9.jpg

86655339pf9.jpg

20581134jh0.jpg

Those look really good and I like the green sidepanels :applause:

those green sidepanes look really good and the numbers look sick to!

Were did ya get the green side panls and front plate????? I like those.

Those look sick.......:lol:

They(180 decals) IMO make the best backrounds. And they are only a couple hours from me.

Almost everybody in norcal has them.:applause:

lol I herd that 180 is ran by a 16-17 year old kid making them at his house. Turned his bedroom into his workshop. seriously

lol I herd that 180 is ran by a 16-17 year old kid making them at his house. Turned his bedroom into his workshop. seriously

Yep thats true..

Its only his and his mom running the business. But they have the best backrounds I have ever seen.

Just got mine too for my KXF, I will post a pic too, best pre prints i could find on the web!

Yep thats true..

Its only his and his mom running the business. But they have the best backrounds I have ever seen.

If thats true, then thats incredible. They can perform like a big business, but still hold that compassion that a small business can deliver.

And the green plates are acerbis i think, can't really remember, all brands are pretty much the same i think.

Ya he might be about 19-20 actually, but I know he is between 16-20. But I know for sure its only him and his mom working at his house.:applause: