Sign in to follow this  

Starting a KX/KDX group on Yahoo

I love TT, don't get me wrong. But there's no folder for files, links, FAQ's,etc. for our bikes.

I was thinking of setting up a Yahoo group for KDX's and KX's for us to be able to post those things.

If I did, would you guys join it? I don't want to set it up if it no one would use it. There is already a Kawasaki KX Club on yahoo but it's not set up like I'd set this one up. I'd do it right and thorough.

Let me know what you guys think. This is a phenomenal group! :applause:

Thanks,

Karl

PS My intent of the Yahoo group is NOT to replace this group but rather for one to enhance the other.

I joined.

You're one of the founding members! :applause:

Thanks, Bud!

Karl

Welcome, E! I figure if we just get about 20 people from here to join there as well, it'll get the ball rolling.

Karl

Greg, Vin and Dave, welcome aboard! OK, that's 6. Some of you others must be out riding today. Wish I was, it's about 60 degrees and sunny. Perfect temp once all your gear is on!

Karl

Thanks Karl..I also wish I was out riding today...:applause:

I'm gonna try to sneak out Tues. and get some riding in..

Just thought I would bring it back to the top of the list. I no there are more of you out there with Kawasaki 2-strokes.

Just curious, why do I get lots of email from there. I thought you had to suscribe to a thread or is that not how those groups work?

Just curious, why do I get lots of email from there. I thought you had to suscribe to a thread or is that not how those groups work?

You can set your email prefs for that. I think it's under edit membership.

Karl