Rowher 3/7/07

Anyone. I have 3 going so far. 2 good riders, 1 three day old rider who has gotten very good at picking his bike up :lol:

We should be there around 8:30 am.:applause:

RedRyno you up for it?

Anyone. I have 3 going so far. 2 good riders, 1 three day old rider who has gotten very good at picking his bike up :lol:

We should be there around 8:30 am.:applause:

RedRyno you up for it?

Wednesday sounds like a plan,Ill let you know monday or tuesday...

How about 996toomey are you game for a wednesday morning ride?

I think i hooked another rider. He is coming off of a bad injury from piru mx.

I think i hooked another rider. He is coming off of a bad injury from piru mx.

Hooker :applause:

How about 996toomey are you game for a wednesday morning ride?

I might be able to make Wednesday if not possibly Thurs. I have a couple things with work I am unsure of at the moment.

Anyone. I have 3 going so far. 2 good riders, 1 three day old rider who has gotten very good at picking his bike up :eek:

We should be there around 8:30 am.:lol:

RedRyno you up for it?

Man I want to see that, three day old rider. Most kids don't start riding until 5 years old. :applause::lol:

Man I want to see that, three day old rider. Most kids don't start riding until 5 years old. :applause::lol:

Yeah, they start um off young these days. Unfortunately,mommie has to follow him around for breast feeding/diaper changes every other hour.

:lol: Ok A 27yr old that has 3 days of riding under his belt:thumbsup:

I hooked another rider for Wed. Now will wait and see who flakes!!

I may be in

What staging area

I may be in

What staging area

I have no idea! I have never been. RedRyno is going to give me the tour if he goes. if not i have directions for a staging area off of Sierra highway. Does that sound right?

So far got 8 intrested riders... Dang that is good for a week day trip.:lol::applause:

I have no idea! I have never been. RedRyno is going to give me the tour if he goes. if not i have directions for a staging area off of Sierra highway. Does that sound right?

yea i know the area.

Well the guy who crashed at piru mx just bailed. Still not ready to ride yet.

RedRyno broke his toe or so i herd

RedRyno broke his toe or so i herd

Yes he did, but his toe's still look good. Here's a picture of them at the end of the day.

ghettoesrh5.jpg

:applause::lol: :lol:
Yes he did, but his toe's still look good. Here's a picture of them at the end of the day.

ghettoesrh5.jpg

rofl3.gif

So who's going.... need to know. i have four confirmed.