Sign in to follow this  

Should I remove it as a sticky- 'Pics of your CRF 250's'...

And start a new one? With over 700 posts I think it's time for a new one.

What do you guys think?

Anyone have any ideas for a different sticky? Other than the pic post?

no that would be stupid let it run if anything start another thread about what mods do you have or somehing like that

tons of people get on here and look at that post to get ideas on how to build their bike i know i did

Yeah I would agree with Outkast.

People want archived photos of specific bikes to look at, So if you want to see tons of different CRF250R's to get ideas for your bike you can just browse that thread.

It does serve as a good source of cosmetic and graphic ideas. However, at 700, its too large to be useful. What about erasing all the posts and starting fresh AND rename it "Pitctures of your 250 Graphics"

Yeah I would agree with Outkast.

People want archived photos of specific bikes to look at, So if you want to see tons of different CRF250R's to get ideas for your bike you can just browse that thread.

The problem is you have 700 posts to weed through, many of them questions, or nothing revelant.

If there's a new post, people will just post their bikes again and maybe we can keep it on topic.

can someone just go through the thread and delete any post that doesnt have a picture attached

the problem deleting the thread is some people may not have the bike anymore and they may not have that pic anymore

It's nice to have those pictures but I think its too big at 700+ posts. I say go for it, people will post their bikes and no crappy comments.

P.S. Thanks for all the work you do and help you give TJ.

can someone just go through the thread and delete any post that doesnt have a picture attached

the problem deleting the thread is some people may not have the bike anymore and they may not have that pic anymore

Sorry, but I'm not weeding through 700 posts.

I just realized I put 'delete' the post. That won't be the case, I'll just remove it from being a sticky.

I just realized I put 'delete' the post. That won't be the case, I'll just remove it from being a sticky.

yeah thats cool that way you can still pull it up just dont delete

I would delete it and have a sticky that allows only one post from each member. No more pages of rambling on with: Cool, Nice, How much?

Each rider get's a post with a bike pic and whatever they want to say about it. Sort of like a member stat page. Then that's it. If you need to feel special about your bike we'll PM you.:applause:

how about a thread that focus's out of the ordinary "stuff" on your bike, liek the one thread that popped up today with the pic of the bike with black spokes? something you dont see everyday? or pics of homemade parts i.e skidplates and so on? things to give others ideas to make that one unique piece of art for our bikes

I would delete it and have a sticky that allows only one post from each member. No more pages of rambling on with: Cool, Nice, How much?

Each rider get's a post with a bike pic and whatever they want to say about it. Sort of like a member stat page. Then that's it. If you need to feel special about your bike we'll PM you.:lol:

i second that to, its a pain to browse pics that are just ppl complementing bikes...yea there nice and we all know it, u dont need to remind us:prof: :applause:

how about a thread that focus's out of the ordinary "stuff" on your bike, liek the one thread that popped up today with the pic of the bike with black spokes? something you dont see everyday? or pics of homemade parts i.e skidplates and so on? things to give others ideas to make that one unique piece of art for our bikes

I agree, that would be the best thing to do for people to get ideas from. I have a homemade stand i think is pretty nice that i could put up there. stuff like that. Never mind looking through 700 posts to find all the unique bikes and parts.

Sorry, but I'm not weeding through 700 posts.

Well then, what the heck are they payin' ya for??:lol:

Sorry Fred...couldn't help but jump on that one.

You got the right idea. Pics only. For questions, comments or more info, go the the poster's garage or PM them. :applause: