New 2007 Dr.D pipe is here (pics)

Hey guys, not sure if you check out the Dubach Racing site, but they had a T-shirt design contest a few weeks ago and I won. So I held off on my prize for a few weeks until there new pipes came out and it got ityesterday. So here a few pics of the lowest version, Magnesium end cap/Aluminum can/Stainless Steel double step header for the 2006/2007 YZ250F that I won.

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

Well it's gonna be a little wile since we still got snow and I still need to rejet anyways. Anyone want to give me some ideas on where to start? I'm at 150-250 elevation, and have atwin air air filter, thats it. My jetting is stock, which worked perfectly by the way no bogs or popping. They only thing that's confusing me kind of is that I want to do the AC pump mod too and you need to change the leak jets both in the opposite directions for these 2 mods... anyways any help would be good. thanks.

Hey guys, not sure if you check out the Dubach Racing site, but they had a T-shirt design contest a few weeks ago and I won. So I held off on my prize for a few weeks until there new pipes came out and it got ityesterday. So here a few pics of the lowest version, Magnesium end cap/Aluminum can/Stainless Steel double step header for the 2006/2007 YZ250F that I won.

exhaust2.jpg

exhaust1.jpg

exhaust3.jpg

Sweet pipe! Congratulations on your win! But, something I am really curious about is , how did you get your carb out that side of the bike?:applause:

Awesome.

Looks like it tucks behind the numberplate very nicely!

Actually its looks just like the previous design but with a longer end cap. That makes for a very long looking muffler sticking out from the number plate.

here it is, don't think it was the best one I sent in but they seemed to like it. Funny thing is the silhouette of the rider is the same i used on www.mxforum.com website, and the tribal looking stuff coming off the logo/rider is just some of the egsaduration coming off the letters in my tattoo that I designed.

Dubachtee1S.jpg

are they all not D-shaped, mine is too? Oh and thumper let me know if you have to widen the hole right underneath the air box, for the 2nd bolt to go into the back half of the exhaust. Mine didn't line up properly and I had to file the hole downward about 3mm.