Sign in to follow this  

Pro Circuit works bike

Hey. I thought you guys might think this is pretty cool. One of guys I ride with owns Ryan Villopoto's actual 2006 works Pro Circuit race bike. He is real good friends with Ryan's mechanic and has access to a lot of works parts from Pro Circuit and Kawasaki. He is still working on getting works Kawasaki magnesium hubs and a PC TI-4 muffler with the welded conical end cap. He just got the 07 Monster Pro Circuit graphics and 61 pre-printed backgrounds becasue eveyone at the track thought he was RV. This bike is insane. There's so many trick parts on this bike it's not even funny. Never had a chance to ride it yet but hope to soon.

l_c36fa8df9d20b8966112f85ee8cf2a64.jpg

l_5336da08ebdd9e5770b4e61737de9c4d.jpg

l_ac375916addab2620c7abb5365e1477f.jpg

l_2aa5e0ebe8c6beb3688a92ded0403057.jpg

NNNNNNNNOOOOO! Don't ride it until you got the light speed carbon fibre wraps for the clutch and ignition cover. I think it looks terrible when they're all scratched to hell makes a bike look so bad. That's such a sick bike take care of it well! You can get the tank cover too again so that tank don't look all beat up and making bike look bad.

Here, there literally wraps that go over the top to protect them.

http://www.lightspeedperf.com/products/index.php?action=item&id=83&prevaction=category&previd=5&prevstart=0

http://www.lightspeedperf.com/products/index.php?action=item&id=445&prevaction=category&previd=7&prevstart=0

http://www.lightspeedperf.com/products/index.php?action=item&id=98&prevaction=category&previd=8&prevstart=0

I think the tank one fits although it says it's for an 04-05 cause they didn't change the tank did they? Sorry if they did...never owned the 06 Kawasaki.

that bike is sweet, but realy unless hes super ass rich and or races big stuff isn't that a waste.. I duno generaly race bikes arn't worth it after two seasons cause of the advancements in technology....... Err o well.. Nice bike if you wanna give it to me great .. I got my entry to win one of these from ampd. hopefully I will win..

Sweet bike! Be sure to give us a full ride report once you get a chance to ride it!

o he better replace those tire caps those look stock hahaha just kidding sick bike

61 isnt ryan, its a villopoto tho, his little bro tyler

He said he put the 61 on because everyone thought he was RV.

He said he put the 61 on because everyone thought he was RV.

yeah i know, i was sayin they still mite think hes a villo