Sign in to follow this  

Carnegie - Monday 3/5

Anyone going to be at Carnegie on Monday March 5th?

Should be nice weather and conditions should be good with all the rain we have had.

wish I could make, but got to work. Have fun, if things change I'am there.

Possibly... I need to make a run to the dump first thing. Then maybe I can make it. Probably looking at 11 or so.

I ride hills and trails. Not much time on the track.

I have my bike apart right now, doing some jetting, air box mods, smog block off, and a valve check. I am planning to have it done this afternoon and I hope to get to Carnegie tomorrow to see how it runs.

I ride hills and trails. Not much time on the track.

I have my bike apart right now, doing some jetting, air box mods, smog block off, and a valve check. I am planning to have it done this afternoon and I hope to get to Carnegie tomorrow to see how it runs.

I'll go with you. PM me. I'm into mainly the trails and hillclimbs and possibly a couple laps around the track.

Any chance we can take one vehicle? Split gas?:applause:

I just raced out there today and my arms are BEAT so I couldn't come but the conditions were real good out there especially on the hills covered in grass. The race was cut short though because I think someone passed away on Happiness Valley and they needed to get an ambulance out there

I just raced out there today and my arms are BEAT so I couldn't come but the conditions were real good out there especially on the hills covered in grass. The race was cut short though because I think someone passed away on Happiness Valley and they needed to get an ambulance out there

That's too bad about that guy.

I wanted to race so bad. I had to work though. What class did you race and how did you do?

That's too bad about that guy.

I wanted to race so bad. I had to work though. What class did you race and how did you do?

Jr. Sportsman. I got out about 10th off the line but some guy crashed on front of me and I stalled it and ended up heading up into the hills absolutely dead last because the sportsman class was on row 10. I passed about 20 people on the first bottle neck and about a dozen on the second and I passed maybe another dozen people before the lap ended but I stalled a few times at the very end and got passed maybe 6 times. They havent posted the results on their site yet so I'm not sure what place I got

I was there today...track was VERY hard pcked and some flooded area...not fun!:applause:

I made it out there today. Didn't ride the track. The trails and hills were great. Not many people and the day was beautiful.

I was there today...track was VERY hard pcked and some flooded area...not fun!:applause:

No offense at all, but I'm a carnegie regular and I know that you should never look forward to the track being good because it is only like once out of every 5 visits its in good condition. If your a track kind of guy then you'd be better off at Club Moto. I'm going tommorow afternoon so if any of you are out there just wave me and my friend on his '01 yz250 down and we'll do some fun riding. I'll be wearing dark blue no fear combat gear and a black and blue fly helmet.