Sign in to follow this  

I Love Cream Cheese!

You heard me! Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply is the best! I wish I could afford everything he sells. I just got my OEM spec Japanese blue SM fender and it is the bomb! :applause: I also got new signals and Zeta levers. I can't wait to get all this stuff on! Will post pics after I have done so. The cat is out of the bag with the wife now, so things should progress more quickly now. She mentioned she wanted some street tires for her mountain bike and I said sure, I know what you mean honey! Can I get some for my DRZ too? :lol: If only this new 12" of snow would melt. :lol:

I agree forrest is great.

I'm happy to refer him to anyone, hence my signature!:applause:

I to just got my japan spec fender,shrouds and headlight,forrest has great service and super fast shipping.and there is always something extra thrown in your order.i wish everyone ran there business as he does.

I to just got my japan spec fender,shrouds and headlight,forrest has great service and super fast shipping.and there is always something extra thrown in your order.i wish everyone ran there business as he does.

Let us know what you think of the headlight! :applause:

I am waiting on the hardware to mount it,but as soon as i have it done i will let you know how it works and i will post some pics

If only this new 12" of snow would melt. :applause:

You need to get into boarding. Snowbird was incredible today :lol:

You need to get into boarding. Snowbird was incredible today :applause:

Boarding??? No, I ski, and went yesterday and will probably go tomorrow. Doesn't mean I want snow at my house though. :lol:

Forest is awesome! I wish all vendors kicked as much azz as he does!

I agree forrest is great.

I'm happy to refer him to anyone, hence my signature!:applause:

Yeah I totally agree. I like your sinnature too!

Doesn't mean I want snow at my house though. :applause:

Yes... in the perfect world the snow would be in the mountains and none in the valleys so we could ride. Many years it is like that, but this year was wierd... the good snow came late and the valleys were cold, snowy and icy.:lol:

You heard me! Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply is the best! I wish I could afford everything he sells. I just got my OEM spec Japanese blue SM fender and it is the bomb! :applause: I also got new signals and Zeta levers. I can't wait to get all this stuff on! Will post pics after I have done so. The cat is out of the bag with the wife now, so things should progress more quickly now. She mentioned she wanted some street tires for her mountain bike and I said sure, I know what you mean honey! Can I get some for my DRZ too? :lol: If only this new 12" of snow would melt. :lol:

What is going on Forrestt ???? :eek::naughty::lol::worthy::ride::lol::usa: :usa: :smirk::p :p

What is going on Forrestt ???? :applause::lol: :lol: :eek::naughty::lol::worthy::ride::lol::usa: :usa:

Huh, you lost me :smirk::p

Forrest,

I just wanted to make sure you recieved my payment for these. Thanks again, Scott

Scott,

I made a mistake,and I have been shorted parts from japan. I do not have a new blue fender available right now, ( I can sell you the blue one off of my bike for $50.00) and the headlight assemblies did not come with the light and a few screws. I only recieved the blue shroud, and needed hardware to mount the shroud(bracket,collar,screws) I did find out that an "E" headlight fits into the blue shroud(I checked myself) so, the light and it's needed hardware can be purchased here in the USA.

If you still want the headlight shroud/hardware it would be $75.00. I can send you your money back or if you want I can make up the difference in other parts (levers,bars,etc)

I also can now get OEM parts too. Sorry about this.

Let me know what will work best for you.

Thanks,

Forrest

The message above was send to me on Febuary 24..

I paid for these on Febuary 22 & still have got no fender or h/l cover or response ...

Forrest,

I just wanted to make sure you recieved my payment for these. Thanks again, Scott

Scott,

I made a mistake,and I have been shorted parts from japan. I do not have a new blue fender available right now, ( I can sell you the blue one off of my bike for $50.00) and the headlight assemblies did not come with the light and a few screws. I only recieved the blue shroud, and needed hardware to mount the shroud(bracket,collar,screws) I did find out that an "E" headlight fits into the blue shroud(I checked myself) so, the light and it's needed hardware can be purchased here in the USA.

If you still want the headlight shroud/hardware it would be $75.00. I can send you your money back or if you want I can make up the difference in other parts (levers,bars,etc)

Thanks,

Forrest

I paid for these on Febuary 22 & still have got no fender or h/l cover or response ...

Scott,

Thanks,

Forrest

Something is not right, call him. :applause: Bear in mind that I ordered my fender from him about 2 months ago. Shipping from Japan is not exactly quick.

I got all my items through today.

My word, i think i love forrest, he's the MAN!!!

MX Virus Graphics Kit, New Edge Light + some Freebies

Click for EVEN Bigger Pics!

MXVirus2.jpg

MXVirus1.jpg

MXVirus.jpg

:applause::lol:

I just got my OEM spec Japanese blue SM fender and it is the bomb! :applause:

Man, I've been wanting one of those myself. I'm just not sure I'm willing to outlay the necessary cash to get one.

Man, I've been wanting one of those myself. I'm just not sure I'm willing to outlay the necessary cash to get one.

It was $70 plus S/H. I think it was worth it though -- I must have searched through every fender photo on TT and this one won me over. :applause: It is actually better than I expected.

wot's the dealio with the jap. spec frt fender?

and how does one search images on this site?

is it through the garage thingy?