03 CRF 150f Rims

Anyone know a good place (online) to buy black rims for my bike. I also want to know where i can get a rear disk brake setup, because my drum brake just isn't cutting it.

Did you check the TT store?

Shoot us an email or give us a call on monday. I'm sure the boys can hook you up with what you are looking for at a great price!!!!!

rims, maybe, but you wont find a rear disk brake setup anywhere...

unless you make your own...

Anyone know a good place (online) to buy black rims for my bike. I also want to know where i can get a rear disk brake setup, because my drum brake just isn't cutting it.

excels are the only black rims i have seen on the market and they are very costly big $$$

you will not find a rear disc kit anywhere, you will need to fab your own..

good luck

Any dealership will be able to order rims for it.

With that small of a tire, it's either on or off as far as the rear brake goes. If you don't think it's good enough, that probably means you need to use your front brake way more.

Any dealership will be able to order rims for it.

black ones??? i doubt it, and if they do i bet they charge out the ass..

And dangerous. If you don't know how to respoke a rim ask one of your buddies to see if they know. A man with a spoke wrench and little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

And dangerous. If you don't know how to respoke a rim ask one of your buddies to see if they know. A man with a spoke wrench and little knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

i can just see those brand new bbrs crushing =[

ProWheel has rims for the 150 also.

black ones??? i doubt it, and if they do i bet they charge out the ass..

Yes, any color Excel makes.

God forbid a dealership should make some money. We charge retail. This sport is expensive, deal with it.

Yes, any color Excel makes.

God forbid a dealership should make some money. We charge retail. This sport is expensive, deal with it.

im not complaining about the price of hard parts...

but why would someone in their right mind pay way over at a dealer what they could get somewhere else cheaper???

its simple economics.

so ur turning a profit selling excels at retail?

im not complaining about the price of hard parts...

but why would someone in their right mind pay way over at a dealer what they could get somewhere else cheaper???

its simple economics.

so ur turning a profit selling excels at retail?

Yeah, that's why they give a suggested retail. We don't mark up more than is suggested by the distributor.

I don't understand why a rear disk brake conversion kit was never made? So many people would purchase them. Hell, most people here would have one.

Hey thanx for the info guys. Ive come to the conclusion of spoking the rims with a buddy of mine who has a bike shop not too far from me.