Lets see your guys 07 Rm-z250

Lets see your guys 07 Rm-z250?

Great handling/turning/power/suspension and fun to ride.............

DSCN5909.jpg

That bike looks SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That bike looks awesome, i think the blue seat looks really good with those graphics. I heard the bottom end power on these bikes is really good?

That bike looks awesome, i think the blue seat looks really good with those graphics. I heard the bottom end power on these bikes is really good?

I got the black seat cover but my 10 year old thought the blue seat looked good so I left it stock.

Yes the low to mid power is strong, maybe the best of the 250F's. Makes the bike very easy to ride:ride :applause:

bike looks tight....

im lookin to possibly get one or the yz250f....what influenced u to get this bike?

I'm really liking your 07! I too am planning on getting a new 07 at the end of this year. I'm either wanting the crf or the rmz. I currently ride an 01 yz250f, although it is a first year bike, the transmission failed on me twice and I just hate the handling characteristics. I even rode an 06 yz250f and it too, had a horrible push. The rmz and crf seem to corner 200 times better!

I just switched from a 06 KX250F to the 07 RMZ250 and so far what little ive rode it its great...handles good and has a ton of low and mid range....the only this i wish is that it had alittle more up top but thats what a pipe and different size sprockets will do.

Hey kawi rider which pipe and what sprocket size will make the bike better? I was think for the exhaust fmf 4.1 w/ titanium megabomb? or procircuit ti-4gp system? I have an 07 rmz250 It is the best 250 I have ever bought and riden!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly suggest this bike it is the best 250f out there!!!!

Kawi rider, why the switch from the 06 KXF? I'm looking for an 07 and trying to decide between the 06 KXF and 07 RMZ. Just wondering why you switched and how the two bikes compare.

im lookin to possibly get one or the yz250f....what influenced u to get this bike?

I took one for a test ride. A friend bought it and I got to ride it on my favorite track. I was very impressed with how effortless it was to ride the bike. Smooth strong low/mid power, plush suspension, excellent cornering, stable on the rough straights. Everything just works on the bike and it felt so good to ride it. Compared to my 06 250F's (CRF/YZ/SXF) and my 07 250SXF the RMZ250 just worked better for me. All the 250F's are very good in '07 so you won't go wrong with any of them but if you get a chance take a spin on the RMZ and see what you think:ride:

I have an 07 rmz250 and an 07 250sxf and I like the Suzuki better and it is better for me.

On my 07 RMZ250 ill be running the 13/50 sprocket combination to add alittle more speed up top with a Full White Brothers Carbon Pro 2 exaust system. I had a guy offer me a great deal on the 06 kawi that i raced all year and couldnt see keeping it and loosing money. I wanted to buy another kawi and the dealer ship i went to had both and they let me ride them back to back and the zook just handled way better and it ran awesome and i was very impressed.

post pics of that carbon pro II!!!!

I'll be picking up an 07 250F soon and was leaning towards a KXF because I rode an 06 and liked it. But i've read great reviews on the new RMZ. I'm a shorter rider (5-8" 150lbs) and was drawn to the RMZ because I heard it was a smaller feeling bike and cornered really well which is something I was looking for. Does the RMZ feel smaller than the KXF?

look firmiliar ^^^^ hahah shes a beast

When I had my 06 kawi i rode it and then rode my friends 07 kawi 250F and I actually thought my 06 ran better, and it had prob 40-50hrs on it and full summer of racing compared to a bike that had like 5 hrs on it, as for the RMZ being setup for a smaller rider it feels the same to me as my kawi if anything it feels shorter....im 5'9 160lbs and im comfortable on it and cornering on it to me is flawless. As soon as I order my white bros. pipe I'll post up some pictures of it on the bike....

I rekon the 07 RMZ looks awsome... The pipe is nice too... Not a huge cannon like the YZ250F. Would love to look into one, just holding back a little to see if any reliability issues come up... Ill be using it for mostly bush and also a little bit of track, and the from what i read it handles itself a touch better than teh YZ250F in the tight stuff...

Leeroy.