Look What I found!

http://pnmta.org/

You know what I'm thinking. The weekend of March 17 & 18 or March 24 & 25.

It's new. :applause: I've never been. Everyone I've talked to raves about it. There's even a Basque restaurant that gets fantastic reviews in the area. The name excapes me. :lol:

I've downloaded the GPS track from My Hero. Survival Man himself. :eek:

I'll probibly get lost. I will even find a cliff. Finding a raging river may be too much to ask. :lol:

Let me get this straight, you want to drive 3.5 hours to ride sand mountain?:eek:

I've riddin there back in my quad days :lol: and I've got to say.... while I did have fun :lol: didn't see anything that was "wow". Maybe there's more to ride than I saw on the quad. I stayed on the sand (paddle tires don't like rocks).

Check with Capt. corn nut or pine nut and see what the story is, if it sounds good I'm up for an adventure.:applause:

If it turns out to be a bust we can always pack up and hit MR.

Sounds good, too bad I'll be doing this one (provided I survive the Wild Boar enduro):

http://www.district37ama.org/dualsport/ridefliers/07DeathValley.pdf

On Saturday you will ride thru the Pinnacles, follow the 49er‘s Escape Trail over Manly Pass,

up Goler Wash past Manson’s hide out, over 4,000 ft. Mengel Pass, past Striped Butte, and up

West Side road past Bennett’s long camp to gas & lunch at Furnace Creek. The route then goes

thru Echo Canyon past Eye of the Needle, the Inyo mine, and the ghost town of Schwaub. It

then it crosses the Amargosa Valley, and down Prelite Canyon to Beatty.

On Sunday you will ride thru the ghost town of Rhyolite, then either go down Titus Canyon or

up to the ghost town of Chloride City with an awesome view of Death Valley on the way to gas

at Stovepipe Wells. The route then goes over the 5,000 ft. Emigrant Pass & down Wildrose

Canyon, thru Panamint Valley through Ballarat, along Slate Range trail, through Trona back to

Ridgecrest. Actukally, there is a chance of snow at Emigrant Pass.

^ can't wait to get a dual sport next year just for rides like that.

Moonlight bunny:excuseme: better change your tire's for this ride ?

I was told Sand mtn is the place where idiot quad riders go to drink beer and spin donuts around your camp.

So did you ever make over to the middle cr side or was that all talk?

I was told Sand mtn is the place where idiot quad riders go to drink beer and spin donuts around your camp.

It's Nevada's Glamis Party Scene.

#1 this is Pine Nuts. / Johnson Lane

#2 I still want to go to middle creek. But I'm reading here how everything is snowed in up in that neighborhood.

Truth be told, I would much rather ride in the California Mountains where there are trees and squirrels and living things. But, the key word is RIDE.

BFB, DaDog, HuskyGirl, everybody, HOOK ME UP! Say the word, and I'm there! :lol: Those two weekends work for me! I was just told March 17 is Little League baseball's opening day, so that day is OUT. But otherwise I'm free! :applause:

Calgone, take me away! :lol:

pin nuts are my back yard, miles and miles of trails nuthing like gt or any thing you guys got over there. i just got back from a quik ride and conditions are pretty good gota watch the north slopes tho they're full of snow altho its melting fast.

superslyko that basq restraunt are you refering to is it JTbar in gardnerville if so its awsome you wont leave there hungry