Neighborhood riding??

Anyone just mess around there neighborhood when they are bored? I know i do i will ride wheelies down the road or go on some little trails that i have by my house i live kinda in a rural area so i can mess around in some fields or whatever.

Anyone just mess around there neighborhood when they are bored? I know i do i will ride wheelies down the road or go on some little trails that i have by my house i live kinda in a rural area so i can mess around in some fields or whatever.

Please just go crawl in a hole and don't ruin our sport....PLEASE

This public service announcement brought to you in part by CRF150FBBR and Sponsored by the Thumpertalk Community.

Please just go crawl in a whole and dont ruin our sport....PLEASE

This public service announcement brought to you in part by CRF150FBBR and Sponsored by the Thumpertalk Community.

Your just jealous cause you cant mess around in your neighborhood with out neighbors complaining :applause:

I do the same thing, but there aren't many trails near my house. I don't rip up and down the street, yet sometimes I half throttle it through the gears. I will wheelie up my driveway and go to the backyard and roost one area back there.

Craigus

I do the same thing, but there aren't many trails near my house. I don't rip up and down the street, yet sometimes I half throttle it through the gears. I will wheelie up my driveway and go to the backyard and roost one area back there.

Craigus

Exactly i dont go up and down my road flying thru the gears thats dumb and hard on our your back tire.

Its not that I cant, Its that I dont, My neighbor rides his quad all the time but I like to wait till I get to the track
I do to but sometimes i have a itch to pull it outta the garage and just mess around on it.

I live in a rural area....300 yards of pavement and Im in the desert....running 4 wheel drive roads and cow paths....Its great.

Me too except I only have about 100 yrds to state trust land. Cool aint it?

I live in a rural lake community. I have some trails but on a thickly wooded acre and half, so usually only enough to warm the chain or do a final check after prepping the bike for race weekends. Even though I'm not breaking any sound regulations or breaking any regulations whatsoever, the cops get called constantly. Can't wait to move down to Georgia. :applause:

I Agree, dirt bikes are for off-road don’t give us a bad rap... + this chit happens, This deal happened in Rural Afton, Wyoming the boy was lucky to live through the incident! and was hospitolized for several months=( :applause:

bikevstruck.jpg

I dont rip dont roads like i said:crazy:

I live in a rural area....300 yards of pavement and Im in the desert....running 4 wheel drive roads and cow paths....Its great.

Same here, i love it. 300 yards of road, then 300 miles of any kind of riding you could ever want.:applause:?

Please just go crawl in a hole and don't ruin our sport....PLEASE

Many who reside in the urban sprawl and ride in what they call the "boonies" tend to forget that some of us call the "boonies" home-therefore it may be perfectly legal to ride there, as long as the law allows it.

My home in MN is zoned "recreational/residential", which means it is a cabin/residency area, and I am legally able to ride down the farthest most RH portion of the gravel roads to access trails, or the ditch if it's rideable. Our ditches there are also legal trails, too. Do we race down the road?? NO! 25 mph max, that's the speed limit. Do we keep our bikes quiet?? Damn right.

Just remember, what you may consider your "riding area" someone else considers their "neighborhood".

I was lucky growing up. Our neighborhood had probably a thousand acres of woods and farm land behind it. My parents lot backed right up to it. At that time, the city had bought it and wasn't doing anything with it. Then a land developer bought it. The guy in charge of the housing project was my best friends dad. How random huh. There were always dirt mounds to jump. About the time I moved out of my parents house, houses started popping up on all of it. Again, the timing was very lucky for me growing up. :applause:

Neighborhood riding is what got all off road and atv's banned here. The cops used to turn their heads.

Then people began to complain about loud pipes, wheelies and 50 mph down residential streets.

We were warned to "Police ourselves". That didn't work. I think it actully got worse.

Now no dirtbike or atv's allowed at all anywhere in the county except where the trail is marked.