Epic ride on speed.

Has anyone seen this yet? I watched one today and it was pretty good. Rick Johnson hosts it and has other famous riders appear as well.:applause:

Next week is at Willow Springs which is where my wife works.It is about 7 miles from my house. My wife tracks lap times, transponders, contingencies and such for the motorcycle club.

I don't know if it was the same one that was on last Tuesday about riding in Baja, but I taped that one and saw it when I got back in from a business trip. It looked like 2 out of 3 of the average joe riders had the experience of a lifetime. The third guy crashed his brains out 3 times and they finally had to give up on him.

It was alright..I taped it along with last man standing...my kids have been watching that once a night....My 6 year old wants me to call him David Knight..Im taking him riding tomorrow...Im sure he will be pretending he is David Knight.

I watch it every week. Its pretty cool.

I seen the baja one. the guy who kept crashing made himself look like a squid on national tv not because he crashed because rick johnson was telling the guys to take it easy and the crasher wouldnt listen and got all bitchey. well he learned the hard way. the other guys were rightfully pissed at him.

what time is it on?and what day?

Speed Channel 8:00 Tuesday, Am I right?

Next tuesday the epic ride will be at Willow Springs raceway. This is where my wife works. It is about 7 miles from my house.:applause: My wife tracks lap times, transponders, contingencies and such for the motorcycle club.

The third guy crashed his brains out 3 times and they finally had to give up on him.

They said that he tore his ACL and then his (correct me if I am wrong) meniscus.

Next weeks is on road bikes. I kindda liked the Baja one too. I hope the youngster banged some sense into his head!:applause:

I saw that, I set the DVR :applause:

the kid wasn't the only one who crashed... he just crashed the most, and hurt himself.

go go gadget-- tivo

Well all the guys kept telling him to take it easy, then everytime they picked his ass up they kept saying "comon! we gotta go go go, we have lots of ground to cover!"

Maybe he was just trying to keep with with the old fast guys lol:busted: Ive been there before!

He probably thought that he was going to whoop up on some old dudes and had trouble keeping up.:applause:

I really like Rick Johnson the real G.O.A.T..

I really like dirt bikes on TV.

I really wanted to like the Baja episode.

I really thought it sucked!

They said that he tore his ACL and then his (correct me if I am wrong) meniscus.

Google both and you will learn alot!

This past 2 years I have become the Ortho RN.

What I don't understand is they claimed to have geared them up for the ride, and yet the crasher didn't have knee or arm protection? Some gear up! I guess Troy Lee Industries couldn't sell protectors through this advertising, just helmets and jerseys.

I thought the Epic Ride Baja episode was just OK. I have one a roadie episode on DVR that I probably won't watch. They are supposed to be in Costa Rica pretty soon, though, really looking forward to that one. I travel there regularly to surf, but haven't gone riding yet. They will probably also be on KTM's in that one. :applause:

I really liked The Motocross Files episode (also on SpeedTV) on Jim Pomeroy. My parents were big into the scene back in those days.

The show has a cool concept but totally shitty producing:thumbsdn: How the hell do they think they can put out a quality product w/ that kind of concept in 30 minutes? Retards.

It's a pretty good idea, but the video and overall results are terrible. Nobodys fault in front of the camera. It's the bone head producers and directors that don't ride and cram a day worth or riding into 21 minutes. I saw the Las Vegas one, I love those uselss custom bike's that have the pint size gas tanks. They had to stop about every 80 miles, then ithe one broke down. Give me a real bike that can do 250-275 miles in a hop. My ass can only handle sitting for that long in a streach. MX Files is a great show, I watched Danny La Porte(sp) a couple nights ago.