07 NMA Points Now Online

So...uh...how are we doing? Do we have a new webmaster yet?

Sweet! Thanks NMA guys! :thumbsup::worthy:

Wait, the points aren't updated! :thumbsup:

Wait, the points aren't updated! :thumbsup:

Sorry about that...I just resurrected this old thread trying to find out what's going on.

I know of a qualified individual that has volunteered his services but he is not being taken up on his offer... I myself have also volunteered to help in any way that I can but I'm not a web person. I know that the NMA is run by volunteers and that for the most part it is a thankless job but at some point things have to get done. Eddieville was almost a month ago.

One suggestion to simplify things would be to use Google Spreadsheets. They can be easily updated and used like excel and then once they have been updated, you can easily publish it to the web with just a click of the mouse. Maybe whoever takes over could look into using this as I think it's much easier than what is currently being used.

So...uh...how are we doing? Do we have a new webmaster yet?

Yes, they have a new guy. Give him some time to get up to speed. Then I bet you can send him some suggestions to improve the site.

so question will the points be updated before this weekends race??

any chance??

so question will the points be updated before this weekends race??

any chance??

I hope so...right now it's just late, after Sunday it will be backlogged.

I hope so...right now it's just late, after Sunday it will be backlogged.

I'm having nightmares from last year where it took 3 months at one point to get the points updated and there were several races during that time.

I thought Tory B. was going to do this job this year. Any idea on the enduro side ???

The supermoto guys have results/points from their races up on Monday mornings!! We go 3 months wondering what kind of series we have???!?!?

I hope the new guy catches on quick!!

It's only been a month since the last race, ugh i hate it when it takes forever to update standings. im thinking someone needs to learn how to work a computer :thumbsup:

It's only been a month since the last race, ugh i hate it when it takes forever to update standings. im thinking someone needs to learn how to work a computer :worthy:

so is there a chance they will be up before the race??:thumbsup:

Sorry to be so pesky:thumbsdn:

I'm about as curious as you, does anyone know whos doing the points?? If I knew it was going to take this long I would volunteer to do it. It's past rediculous.

It wouldn't be too hard to figure it out **IF** the event results indicated if a rider is a comp. license holder.

This is too bad...we can all just show up and race the events without the license and save the extra cost but part of the fun of racing in a season series is seeing how you and everybody else are doing throughout the year and this is being taken away from us. Now we have another points race this weekend and the standings still have not been updated from round 2...five weeks ago.

that wouldnt be hard to do if they had a box that says check if competing for nma points or something, and then just have an x next to the names of all the people racing for points on the results printoff.

I'm only speculating here and have no official knowledge if this is true, but it may be the case that the results listed up on the NMA web site for the EuroGP race indicate what racers have comp liceneses. The racers with there home towns listed are probably comp lic holders. (It's possible that it just means they are NMA members and that wont help too much for the points chase.) Anyway you can probably use that to guesstimate this weeks points for your class.

1st 30

2nd 25

3rd 21

4th 18

5th 16

6th 15

7th 14

Is round 2 of a dozen really time to freak out? :thumbsup:

Try checking on it at round 8 or 9, it is a long summer.

Is round 2 of a dozen really time to freak out? :worthy:

Try checking on it at round 8 or 9, it is a long summer.

haha good point, if you know what will it help?? is it going to affect how hard you need to ride?? just go as hard as you can everytime and then it should be no big deal. :thumbsup: