Sign in to follow this  

My bike transformation...

From this:

426F001.jpg

To this:

101_0007.jpg

Haha, its really my new bike, a 2007 YZ250F. I love it, its an amazing bike... More pictures of both can be found in my garage. Leave some comments, especially on my new bike, and tell me what you think.

u suk. i wish i could get an upgrade like that. ride it like u stole it.

I already have been.... haha.

sweet, check out my garage too, if you wanna see a non stainable blue bike! :applause:

awesome man, go ride!

Haha, I fall a bit, and when plastic creases, it creases white... That, and they only had white at the dealer. If you notice in the one picture, there are 2 white 250f's in my garage. The other is my brother's.

is that first pic of an 02 an if it is wut graphics are those i really like them an i need some new graphics for my 02

is that first pic of an 02 an if it is wut graphics are those i really like them an i need some new graphics for my 02

Its a 2000, but same difference as far as plastics go. They are One Industries Alpha graphics, but they change the design this year. Still nice looking though. You can find them at www.oneindustries.com

i would so tear up a bike thats white.....i would ripp that around in muddy ruts, and everything....hhah

yea ride it like u stole it

so lets hear IT!!! ride report? whats the feel ? is it worth the cash? hows the 07 compare to 02?

Nice bike Kyle, you deserved a new one. The 426 is still incredible, but a bike that is seven years newer (a smaller bore even) is also seven years more improved.

:applause:

Well, I got a short ride in today, and I must say, its amazing. I cant really even give like a full ride report, since it wasnt too hardcore, since I was kind of taking it easy since it was my brother's first time on a bike... It does turn better, accelerate smoother, and overall is a vastly better bike that the 426. My only complaint is When I am high revs in 5th, I constantly find myself looking for another gear.