New horse in the barn

Please post your after pictures, Im sure it will look sweet.

Big kid toys:thumbsup: :applause:

Keep it in good running condition so I can ride it! :applause:

Very Nice Ride! :applause:

Welcome to the 2-smoke club. :applause:

Keep it in good running condition so I can ride it! :applause:

Will do Harry... btw, the KDX will be for sale soon. DC is great this time of year.. cherry blossoms will soon be out, great museums... heck w/Budds Creek MX track nearby... you'd even have a great place to test her out.

:lol:

Tom

I am thinking of doing the same thing. What kind of mods you have in mind for setting up for woods riding?

I am thinking of doing the same thing. What kind of mods you have in mind for setting up for woods riding?

Well, here's my list for now...

FS approved spark arrestor (probably the FMF TCII)

MSR Enduro engineering barkbusters

Eline carbon fiber header protector

Scotts steering damper

MSR skid plate

MSR radiator guards

Enduro computer (not sure which one)

this will probably grow as testing progresses... like a larger fuel tank.

Sweet, now you will have 2 bikes to dump all your hard earned money into. :applause:

No flywheel weight?

Sweet, now you will have 2 bikes to dump all your hard earned money into. :applause:

No flywheel weight?

We'll actually there are 3 bikes in my garage at the moment. I plan to sell the KDX (although I'd really rather not). Kinda nice have 2 bikes... when one breaks you've got another to ride. The boss would be a little irritated w/me if I kept all 3.

The flywheel weight will have to be a testing thing. It already has a lotta grunt. I'm also considering going down a tooth on the CSS. The topend on this puppy is pretty insane right now. Kinda scary compared to my other bikes.

I have been watching craigslist and I can't believe how cheap you can get a decent condition 250 two stroke. I have been eyeing a 2004 RM250... :applause:

I have been watching craigslist and I can't believe how cheap you can get a decent condition 250 two stroke. I have been eyeing a 2004 RM250... :applause:

Don't know if you've checked my garage... I only paid 1700 for the YZ. My buddy just bought a TTR125 for his wife for about the same price...

The price of quality pingers these days is pretty amazing... for a relatively decent price, you have an incredible machine... makes the thought of all the aftermarket stuff that much more bearable.

Will you sell your thumper...........

:thumbsup: Will you sell your thumper...........

New horse in the barn???

DudeandNanie2.jpg

Oh, wrong forum.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :busted:

CC

Tom, the bike looks sweet! I want one!

So you paid $1700 for the bike. How much after the mods?

The asking price for an '01 YZ250 around here is $2100 and up!

Will you sell your thumper...........

Nope... my KDX is for sale though.