Where do you ride Supermoto?

If you aren't fortunate enough to live close to a track, what have you done to get your jollies off away from the public roads? Invaded go-kart tracks or AutoX events? I'm looking to get some good SM action in soon. I'm jonesing really bad. I'm in SW Ohio, if you know a place.

ive thought about an autox course, could slap a hitch on the car i drive in them and take the tard with me :applause:

i have lots of canyons near me, so im always in them, then there are 2 places within 2hrs, both kart tracks, but one is right next to a road course where i track my r6.

John.

"Normal" tracks are a bit too big for the 'tard. I did Tsukuba and Ebisu in Japan on the 'tard while my Gixxer was OOC and it was all 4th and 5th gear WOT with the occasional 3rd gear, and they're considered tight tracks. Still fun, but I have more fun on the smaller sized kart tracks. Haven't seen too many since I moved here.

Not a motard track but Summit Point WV Jefferson course is nice and tight. Fun for a road course...

Mike

Summit Point also has the Shenandoah Circuit. i have not been on it yet, but i hear it is a bit scary for sportbikes due to how tight it is and some walls, but for a motard, it would be much better. Ill be there in early june on my motard and ill post up about it.

I went to the track in Camden today www.gandjkartway.com and I was the only person there. No karts, no other bikes, just me, myself, and I. It's totally sweet for tuning; go run a couple of laps, pull in and make adjustments, go back out at will. Totally sweet and only ten bucks. It's a 1/2 mile track and is kinda fun It has a couple of decreasing radius second gear corners, some tight stuff, and a couple of straights that let the DRZ eat all the way near the top of fourth gear.