Sign in to follow this  

Should've Went Faster!

What an idiot. He either didn't count his gears or had no clue what he was doing. Natural selection strikes again.

Sounded like he was in top gear when he needed to be a full two gears down. I've seen that before... ouch!

Ive seen that before on tv. I think the guy actually survived..I could be wrong though.

By looking at the "Spike TV" logo in the bottom right corner, I would think he survived.

I remember seeing this a while back on TV, the guy does make it, but what an idiot. :applause:

did he let off the throttle?

if he did, wat an idiot

I seen that on spike, the grass was wet so he never got the right amount of drive to hit the ramp. He also survived.

Wow... I just finished watching this not 5 mins ago... It is a CR250, not a 500. Sucks that he lost a leg and broke his spine.

yer i seen that on tv. the grass was wet and he couldnt get enough drive. he broke just about every bone in his body and he is in his wheeliechair now.

(redneck voice on) yep that sucks (redneck voice off)...also dudes avatar that started this post is crazy...isn't that from the mario bothers movie?

thats crazy!!!!!!!!

he should have known he wouldn't be able to do that.....seeing as how you guys are saying the grass was wet and all that.....

what a life changer

I seen that on spike, the grass was wet so he never got the right amount of drive to hit the ramp. He also survived.

Tru dat! Saw it also

You guys better figure out what you are saying before you start talking shit--the grass ended up slowing him down; he was practicing the distance, and had no problem with it, but because of the grass, he went slower.