Sign in to follow this  

Pics Dove Springs 100

Did a great 100 mile ride today but oh man I am bad with names. There were seven of us Dirtskills, Walt, Dave I can't remember the rest. Great riders who really knew there way around that part of the dez.

Anyway we staged out of the Dove Springs area and did two loops. Great riding conditions.

A couple of things happened along the way. The CR250 smoker ran out of gas a few miles from the truck at the end of the first loop. We wen't back and found him. I was riding my YZ250 with a 3 gallon tank so we just used a empty water bottle and took some gas out of my tank he made it back to the trucks no problem. Along the Way Dirtskills hit reserve. I was the only one with a big tank.

A couple of miles into our second loop we came upon a flipped over offroad golf cart. I don't even know what they call those things. But the diver and passenger were alright. The guys helped flip it back over. We were off again.

Then a few miles later we come across a lost girl on a CRF 150 or something. She was crying on the side of the trail totally lost. So we all turned around and made our way back to the nearest campground until she realized where she was and made her way back to camp.

Then finally we were off on the second loop which was great. Thanks for the invite Dirtskills. It was also cool meeting the rest of the guys.

Here is a link to the few pics I took.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1833649

• Like 1

Nice shots! I love to see snow in the dez!

Excellent pics, I had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet/ride with you. I hope you can make it next weekend. Thanks again for the post :applause:

Offroad golf cart.......:applause:

I like it. Those are Rhinos...far from golf carts.

Your pics make me drool. No dust. Snow in the desert. Nice:worthy:

I should have gone on that trip. I picked the wrong weekend to sit out. Nice pics

come on gregg250 You can always work on the house, but 2 perfect weekends

in a row you missed. you better make it out next weekend, USDR is right around the corner.

kinda weird but that lost girl was a part of our group. She got lost because she followed a diifferent group and then realized that it wasn't our group. Thanks for bringing her back.

kinda weird but that lost girl was a part of our group. She got lost because she followed a diifferent group and then realized that it wasn't our group. Thanks for bringing her back.

:lol: :lol: :eek: Very cool, Glad to hear she is safe and sound :applause:

:applause: You guys that helped that lost girl are awesome,man I hope if my daughters are ever is in a situation like that there are people around like you,its people like you that give riders a good name:thumbsup:

Good job on helping out the Girl!

Those are some really nice pics. Looks like i need to get out there some really good riding terrain.

Good job on helping out the Girl!

Those are some really nice pics. Looks like i need to get out there some really good riding terrain.

We have a Ride going this SAT. :applause:

looking at these pics I hope we have the same conditions this Saturday as we did last.

looking at these pics I hope we have the same conditions this Saturday as we did last.

It's hard to beat the last 2 weekends :applause:

Did a great 100 mile ride today but oh man I am bad with names. There were seven of us Dirtskills, Walt, Dave I can't remember the rest. Great riders who really knew there way around that part of the dez.

Anyway we staged out of the Dove Springs area and did two loops. Great riding conditions.

A couple of things happened along the way. The CR250 smoker ran out of gas a few miles from the truck at the end of the first loop. We wen't back and found him. I was riding my YZ250 with a 3 gallon tank so we just used a empty water bottle and took some gas out of my tank he made it back to the trucks no problem. Along the Way Dirtskills hit reserve. I was the only one with a big tank.

A couple of miles into our second loop we came upon a flipped over offroad golf cart. I don't even know what they call those things. But the diver and passenger were alright. The guys helped flip it back over. We were off again.

Then a few miles later we come across a lost girl on a CRF 150 or something. She was crying on the side of the trail totally lost. So we all turned around and made our way back to the nearest campground until she realized where she was and made her way back to camp.

Then finally we were off on the second loop which was great. Thanks for the invite Dirtskills. It was also cool meeting the rest of the guys.

Here is a link to the few pics I took.

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1833649

Nice pictures, what camera do you have?