modifications????

Well you can start off by getting the correct jetting for your area..I would go to

the races and talk with the front runner guys and go with their advice. Also

decide what you want to do with your 150 and design the bike around your riding style (bar height, width, seat height, footpegs.....) power isn't always

the key to sucess when it comes to a sport where ability is involved. The 150

runs pretty hard after jetting so keeping it in mind that you want reliability

with your bike......I would get out and practice as much as you could before building expensive HP..That is my opinion. I raced for 37 years on all kinds of

motorcycles and the only time HP ever really helped me was on long tracks,

like 1/2 mile or longer tracks (flat track) All my moto crosser friends used to

get by with fairly stock motor bikes with the attn. on suspension and thats

a good place for you to start( Hey unless your Dad is filthy rich then buy every

engine accessary made) Good luck with that 150.:applause:

Well you can start off by getting the correct jetting for your area..I would go to

the races and talk with the front runner guys and go with their advice.

:

Must be different in Cal, because in the Midwest if you asked the guys that beat you every week what they are running in their bikes, they would fall over laughing. I try to pick their brains all the time and usually get no where.

Increase the compression with a high compression piston, JE, wiseco or PC

Head ported ( crowercams.com )

Exhausts will always be an personal preferance issue,( DMC exhausts has a great concept on his website, power gains are not always good) we ran the DRD by recommendations by guys that race at the national level and they tried them all showed the best and useable gains

WB carb kit, these guys have been around for years, the dyno work speaks for itself, your bike will come alive, trust me. Incorrect jetting will lose you 10-15% HP.

Cams, there are different cams out here, Crower, Hotcams and Pro Circuit.