baja bound

I am thinking of doing a 4 day baja adventure this summer for my 18th birthday. I was wondering if anyone has used Baja Bound adventures? The price doesn't seem to be to bad.

http://www.bajaboundmoto.com

I believe the consensus around here is they're by far the best.

I believe the consensus around here is they're by far the best.

Without question... Baja Bound stands out among the rest. :applause::lol: :lol:

have rode with bajabound a couple times, excellent tour!

Oh no!!!! Another I love tour company <insert your favorite> thread. Do a search and you'll find hundreds of pissing contests on this subject. Please don't encourage the masses to start again.

Oh no!!!! Another I love tour company <insert your favorite> thread. Do a search and you'll find hundreds of pissing contests on this subject. Please don't encourage the masses to start again.

Nothing wrong with people being passionate about a great riding experience... :applause:

Nothing wrong with people being passionate about a great riding experience... :applause:

thank you. and yes it was a great riding experience. rode from ensenada to cabo the first time. my favorite ride with baja bound was out of santa veronica and around the tecate area to san felipe and back, very cool.

Thanks I think i am going to sign up this week.

You won't regret it! Tim & crew are the best.

I turn 18 they day I leave for my trip:eek:

Both of those crews are my good friends. I don't recommend one over the other. One rents great Honda's (Tim and Jen) and the other great Yamaha's (Chris and Nancy). You will have fun either way:ride: . I stick to Huskys and you bring your own every April. Have a great trip with whomever you sign up with!:applause:

I too have ridden with Baja Bound and Tim does a great job. Having ridden with other companies as well, I think the important thing to focus on is setting you expectations correctly. Make sure you are honest with the company about your riding abilities and be clear on what type of riding you want to do. BS your way into a ride over your head and you'll regret it.

Baja is baja and you need to remember that. Listen closely to your guide, do exactly what he tells you and be nice to the locals. You'll have the time of your life.

My 2 ¢

Well said! Thanks.:lol::applause:

I just got back home from a Baja Bound ride from Ensenada to LaPaz, a 9 day trip of 1269 miles, rode my own bike, and rode back in the truck with them.

The experience was unbelievable, just about everything surpassed my expectations, and I can't imagine going with any other group (we ran across another while we were down there). I will definately go again with Tim--hands down. Props to Flaco, Jim, Dean and Tim's dad Tom. Tim's attention to detail is unreal.

One thing that was mentioned above...be sure to be honest about your riding ability, not in that the tour guide will ever have you ride above your ability because safety is paramount and you will have to man up, get on your bike and ride out of wherever you are if you get hurt...but the rest of the group can only go as fast or far as the slowest rider (think of trail riding with the riding buddy who brings a fried you don't normally ride with). Some of the more interesting sections may be cut out if there is a rider with a lesser ability, and group dynamics being what they are...I think you'll get the point.

Then again, everytime a bar hits the ground, that's a round of drinks!

My, we're gettin' grumpy in our old age!

:applause::lol: :lol: :eek::naughty::lol::worthy::ride:

Uh oh....did I miss somethin'??

Encourage me!

Then again, everytime a bar hits the ground, that's a round of drinks!

yea, we had alot of drinks too.

I have done about eight tours with BajaBound and they are absolutly great. They know the best trails and take good care of everyone!

I highly recommend them!

This is true great crew and the food unbelievable oh and the ride was epic

:applause:

You won't regret it! Tim & crew are the best.