Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Title winner?

I think it would be RC. He would pressure Bubba, Bubba would crash, and RC would win.

I think it would be RC. He would pressure Bubba, Bubba would crash, and RC would win.

Exactly. It was proven race after race last year. RC may not be the fastest, but he is quick enough to make bubbles nervous and fold like a cheap suit.

I would really love to see McGrath, Carmichael, Stewart, Reed, Ricky Johnson, Pastrana and some of the other top guys go at it in their prime for one race. That would likely be some incredible racing action!

I would really love to see McGrath, Carmichael, Stewart, Reed, Ricky Johnson, Pastrana and some of the other top guys go at it in their prime for one race. That would likely be some incredible racing action!

I would put Bailey in there as well-he was the smoothest rider there ever was-he was so smooth he didn't look like he was going that fast until he blew by someone:thumbsup:

Exactly. It was proven race after race last year. RC may not be the fastest, but he is quick enough to make bubbles nervous and fold like a cheap suit.

What he said^^^

I would put Bailey in there as well-he was the smoothest rider there ever was-he was so smooth he didn't look like he was going that fast until he blew by someone:thumbsup:

Yeah, he would be one of the top guys too, all those guys. Would be awesome, especially if you put Bob Hannah out there.