Sign in to follow this  

any up-dates about MotoTown?

hey riders, anyone hear of anything new about mototown? any legal action(s) taking place in wake of the 2nd death there?

i checked their website but looks like nothing there.

i don't know about you guys but i think mototown needs to be more "vocal" about the going ons there and what's being done.

holla back.

Are you an attorney? You may want to check the local Bar Association for the suits.

Are you an attorney? You may want to check the local Bar Association for the suits.

uh, no. just a local rider wanting to know whats up

On what basis would he get sued?? Did the Owner force those guys to ride? If you're just being nosey, you can do a search on the CT Judicial website. :applause:

On what basis would he get sued?? Did the Owner force those guys to ride? If you're just being nosey, you can do a search on the CT Judicial website. :applause:

when i said "legal action" i wasn't saying anything about mototown gettin sued, i was refering if the state was getting involved.

AND NO, im not being nosey, just concerned. is that a crime?

OK, I'll ask again, why would the State care??

Do you want the State to regulate dirt bike riding? I was hurt riding there, should I run to the cops? Or should I sue the guy that hit me?? No, I'm going to be an adult and take responsibility for my own actions.

when i said "legal action" i wasn't saying anything about mototown gettin sued, i was refering if the state was getting involved.

AND NO, im not being nosey, just concerned. is that a crime?

did you read the article in the other thread? the Mayor came out to defend Mototown and say that this was nothing more than an accident.

OK, I'll ask again, why would the State care??

Do you want the State to regulate dirt bike riding? I was hurt riding there, should I run to the cops? Or should I sue the guy that hit me?? No, I'm going to be an adult and take responsibility for my own actions.

wwwwhhhhhhhooooooaaaa! slow down sparky! i not asking who you should run to if you fall and bang your little knee. or if the state should regulate mx riding. or if someone else should be responsible for YOUR actions.

im asking to find out if (should) someone else, OTHER than lawyers come in and be sure the mototown is being run properly and as safe as possible, that's all. if it's the state, in concern to the high levels of CO, fine. or a mx track design engineer who can check to be sure that everyhting checks out, fine by me.

if you read what i stated in the other thread(s), im against anybody suing mototown if they should fall / have an accident. I ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that YOU sign a paper releasing mototown of any responsibility, and that i m fine with the fact that i ride at your own risk.

all he was asking was if anyone heard about any government things getting involved.. you dont have to bash him for it.

all he was asking was if anyone heard about any government things getting involved.. you dont have to bash him for it.

wow, 13 yr old understands me! way to go CT education