Sign in to follow this  

amex card takes another hit

after ordering a yosh rs2 and thinking i'll just run that with 3x3 and jet kit i saw this little beauty on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330094185485&rd=1&rd=1

for the :applause: drz riders this works out about $300 which i think is an ok deal?

i'm almost sure it's an fcr mx:confused: and will wait for it to arrive before i start using the "search" and start bothering peeps about what jets and adaptors i need.

BTW :lol: bikers running stock i'll be selling my dynojet kit with #25 pilot jet, extended fuel screw and float bowl screw kit:thumbsup:

It looks like a mx i think seeing as it has the hot start button.....

It looks like a mx i think seeing as it has the hot start button.....

that doesnt mean its an MX. my MX doesnt have a hot start :applause:

that doesnt mean its an MX. my MX doesnt have a hot start :applause:

Do you have any ideas, I aint got a clue now then.....:lol:

is there :applause: anyone:worthy: out there that could take a look at the ebay pics and tell me what carb is it that i'm going to be paying interest on when the credit card bill comes in?

I believe that is an MX. My understanding is that the MX has a straight up and down slide versus the standard FCR has a slanted slide. I have heard the carb off the YZ 426 is a good one to use. But don't take my answer as the law. I'm just as cornfused as everyone else.:applause:

is there :applause: anyone:worthy: out there that could take a look at the ebay pics and tell me what carb is it that i'm going to be paying interest on when the credit card bill comes in?

my husaberg had that carb and they call it the ''mx ''

why not go to the keihin website and you will soon find out what you need to know .