Sign in to follow this  

UK spec - Import spec 2005 DRZ400S??

Hi, can anybody help me with this one please........What are the differences between a UK spec 2005 DRZ400S and an imported spec 2005 DRZ400S? The rear light is one difference I have seen........thanks

Hi, can anybody help me with this one please........What are the differences between a UK spec 2005 DRZ400S and an imported spec 2005 DRZ400S? The rear light is one difference I have seen........thanks

Polloution items, exhaust sytle (coned rather than removable tip)

Thats about it.

If you tell us what market the bike was imported from, we can tell you the differences, till then it's guess work.

UK and EU bikes have the same rear light and exhaust.

Neil. :applause::lol: :lol:

the only difference as far as i know, is the Fuel Tap, Exhaust tips, Pollutino items! and and that monstrosity of a tail light :applause:

its a USA spec bike, thanks

That would be the first I have seen over here.

So you are lucky then, just ignore all the anti pollution crap, you ain't got any, unless it's a California bike, in which case just remove the carbon canister.

Just the back light and the silly fuel tap.

Oh, and a headlight that dips the wrong way, no headlight flasher.

Neil. :applause::lol: :lol:

thanks everyone for the useful information. Back lights are just shocking on them :applause::lol: