Sign in to follow this  

Jets with TT FCR

I have got the carb now willhave to oder the jets.

couple of questions

What jets come installed?

What is the likely hood a local shop would have the correct sizes?

The TT FCR cames complete ready to fit, the stock needle is probably an EMR or S, the main is a 160.

You should have got an EMN needle with it.

If you have a stock ex system you may need a 155 main jet, and a decent local shop should have spare jets.

Stock settings here.

Neil. :applause::lol: :lol:

I am running stock pipe.

The carb jetting is for sea level (I think). I am at about 2500 ft. Would that make the 155 better or worse with my stock pipe??

I am running stock pipe.

The carb jetting is for sea level (I think). I am at about 2500 ft. Would that make the 155 better or worse with my stock pipe??

Better I would guess, as you go up so the mixture needs to leaned off, to allow for less oxygen.

Ask Eddie in the jetting forum for precise settings.

Neil. :applause::lol: :lol:

I rec. going with the settings per Eddies sticky in "look here before asking". 155 might be rich, 160 might be lean. The FCR comes with both. You may find the rec. pilot at 45 is a bit rich and it would be a good idea to have a 42 handy. Regarding the needle, again, start off with the rec. setting (position #3 from the flat I beleive). Get you idle perfect, get your main perfect, then move the needle.

I rec. going with the settings per Eddies sticky in "look here before asking". 155 might be rich, 160 might be lean. The FCR comes with both. You may find the rec. pilot at 45 is a bit rich and it would be a good idea to have a 42 handy. Regarding the needle, again, start off with the rec. setting (position #3 from the flat I beleive). Get you idle perfect, get your main perfect, then move the needle.

My kit came with no extra jets.

Most Dealerships have the jets, but as far as needles go, Ive had very little luck.