Sign in to follow this  

Let's talk Pogo sticks

As I sit here healing from surgery I am trying to come up with the things I can do from home this year that I can do quickly and won't take me away for too long.

One thing I found was the Vurtego Pogo Stick.

I haven't pogoed in years but if I remember correctly it tired me out pretty good. I am thinking that it's something simple and easy to do in the garage just as yet another suplement to working out.

Anybody try one of these new sticks? Are they a joke or is this a real way to work out and acheive more balance? Just wondering.

Like the above poster I was wondering the same thing....and his is the only post my search produced...anybody using one of these ?

My knees burn after a long hard days ride and the pogo stick seems like a very similar action on the knees to riding...so was thinking it might build strength in all those connective tissues/muscles while improving balance too.

I broke the foot plate off a heavy duty kids stick. I like the looks of that motostik, but it only maxs out at 220 lbs. I wouldn't think the aluminum pegs would give way. I WANT ONE !