Loudest/best Exhuast

Diesel where do you ride in PA? I am from central Pa and have found that alot of places are posting that they will be starting to, if they dont already, come down on loud bikes. Dont get me wrong I will miss the loud days too, but you might want to consider that before you drop some big cash down on system.

Deisel, I do Doublin gap and Rousch Creek up off 81 and 78. I also belong to the Harrisburg Cycle club and we have 125 acres. My son and I are just getting back into riding and will hit you up after it warms up!

Take your bike down to the local muffler shop. Have them cut your stocker off right as it come out of the motor, they will be able to weld on a new piece. The ask them to bend the new straight pipe so points directly at your face.

You can't get it any louder than that. Becarefull though as the pipe will be very hot. I don't want you burning your face since you probably won't have a helmet on.

DM -

I'll probably get blasted for this, but you want the loudest/meanest/best exhaust, you gotta try a Thunder Alley pipe. Im not sure if they make them for RMZ's, but two of my friends had them on there YZF's and they just ripped, but loud, very loud. The guy hand makes these pipes himself and the cost of these pipes are really affordable. A couple of years ago, these things were the rage on TT for the YZF's.

Search for Thunder Alley and Im sure post will come up. Here is the web address. :applause:

http://www.thunder-alley.net/

you wont have a need for a loud exhaust before long because there wont be any reason to have a bike, they will be completely gotten rid of because old ladies and whiney neigboors will take your tracks and bikes from you becuase of your loud pipe, no way around it man, ppl just suck, they have to have something wo whine about and right now its our noise, AND all the exhaust companys know this so it will be hard to find a loud exhaust, WB is prolly the loudest your going to find, they arent that loud, just a little louder than everyone else it seems.

Ok if you want a loud exhaust that still gives it tons of power then just go with the Pro Circuit exhaust. Pro Cricuit is one of the best exhaust companies out there. For example take Ricky Charmichael, he was probably offered any pipe that he wanted and he chose the Pro Circuit. Pro Circuit offers lots of different types of tips to make it quiter also. When I get my new bike that is what I'm going to go with so. Thats just my two cents.:applause:

• 2 weeks later...