Sign in to follow this  

New exhaust

I am going to be buying an exhuast soon and i was wondering what you have on your bike, and how does it work?:applause:

what year and what are you looking for? I have the white bros duals and they improved top end and overrev significantly. the 13.5:1 piston actually helped more than the exhaust... gave a lot more midrange. I have heard that the CHM SM-1 single is the best for top end, and the DR. D is best for midrange.

Call dave at MRD.he'll make you a pipe for whatever range you want cost less than any other complete system and he'll replace it if you wreck it.The 450 guys are happy with his product. go ask em.

Ive got a Ti-4 on my 04 and it works great. I had a Q on it before that and it seemed like it was holding the engine back from using all its power. The Ti-4 helps the engine breather better and added power everywhere. It pulls to the moon now.

here is a good deal on a used fmf factory 4 and stock header for $125 on ebay. there is only 1 bidder and there is only 7 hours left on it, i hear these are good exhausts and it would be great if you didnt want to pay much. maybe you want a full system or a brand new one, i dunno. thought id let you know though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-CRF250R-CRF-250-R-FMF-FACTORY-4-EXHAUST_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35596QQihZ002QQitemZ120091530069QQrdZ1

Item number: 120091530069

I had a yosh on my ttr and i have one on my 05 crf. Sounds great, looks great. As far as power increase, i have no clue. I bought it with it already on the bike soo...sorrry.

On my 05, I have the FMF Factory 4 with Powerbomb head and love it. I was real skeptical about laying down dough on a pipe, but got a good deal on it used, and it did make a difference in the bike's bark- and bite. It's a bit loud, but it pulls so much harder out of the corners it's rediculous. I opened the fuel screw a bit and it really woke things up. I even went down a tooth on the rear as I like the gain so much. FMF's fit and craftsmanship are dead on. Highly recommended.