Sign in to follow this  

Bartow chage

Well, it's a beginner/kid track only now... I was there last Thursday and code enforcement was there. Apparently a lady in Bartow hates the track and she has enough money to push around some people at the city office. The noise level is too high and they had to change the track to a real tight track in the center of their land, and it only has 4 small jumps now. I saw a lot of people leave after one ride, if they even rode once...

:applause:

Well, that really blows.. Is there residential housing close to the property? I know there are Codes for noise, but that really sucks.

I was there this morning and promptly left and went to Mulberry. Man, I thought I'd never say it but Mulberry was way more fun than Bartow.

I guess the track is getting some lawyers but until then, the track is completely nuetered.

people suck....pisses me off ....i bet she is the type that complains that young kids hang out on the street corner and dont have anything else to do..

I was at bartow just a week or two ago and it must have been just befor they changed it. This sucks, well heres some vid from the last good ride there.

I was at bartow just a week or two ago and it must have been just befor they changed it. This sucks, well heres some vid from the last good ride there.

Yup, the track looks NOTHING like that now. The west half of the track is off limits. It now a combination of half of the peewee track and a small portion up by the start and finish area. My guess is that they faster guys could do a lap in 30-45 secs maybe even faster.

i was there last week. you'd be lucky to get out of second gear and the smell of burning clutches through the whole track. i wont be going back unless it changes. sad...:applause:

I'm wondering if there is anything we as riders can do to help them out with this cause. It would be a shame to see the track shut down because we all stopped riding there and they couldn't afford to stay open.

I'm going to go sometime this week to check it out. Hopefully this is only a temporary thing and they can get there full track back up soon.

It was a shame to see the change. My clan did stay from 9 to 3 though....it got fun farther into the day because all the burms and lines were developed....i feel sorry for all those people that left it was a great track afterwards. If you like turns and sand this is the track for you....Although im not much of a turn guy i enjoyed it even though ive burned up 2 clutches in the past 2 weeks!!:applause:

P.S. barnett clutches suck they were trash within 30 min...... i even got the carbon fiber ones....i took the clutch cover off and it was smoking.:lol: