Baron's AP MOD latest recommendations

Instead of looking through all 52 pages of posts....What are the latest recommendations. I downloaded your instruction manual on the first post....have there been any changes to that manual?

What is the latest?

06 crf450

Instead of looking through all 52 pages of posts....What are the latest recommendations. I downloaded your instruction manual on the first post....have there been any changes to that manual?

What is the latest?

06 crf450

where did you download the instructions ?? is this a mod all 450 r owners should make ? mine is an 03 450 r thanks, scott

where did you download the instructions ?? is this a mod all 450 r owners should make ? mine is an 03 450 r thanks, scott

depends on what you want...from my point of view, it made the bike very 2-strokish as far as throttle response goes....it's great until you get serious armpump and can't control the throttle anymore?:applause: LOL

My bad...but you know who wears the pants in my family:cry: :applause: LOL

Nah, it was that MRD exhaust you put on there...

Its OK, BVB is talking about selling his 450 and sticking with the 125 smoker!! ?

I still think he is faster on the 450.

ben

That may be a fact. I haven't taken lap times yet. But the fact remains that I have more fun and take more chances on the 125 than I ever did on my 450. When my lap times start making a difference in my life, then I might start worrying about it, but until then, I'll go with what gives me the biggest smile.

That's what I was wondering about.

You know, if I wanted to make money off the deal I never should or would have put it on the internet for everyone to steal. Who knows who designed what first. All I know is that I seem to have been the first person to publically introduce such a thing to the masses, and by doing so, I opened it up for people to start making money off the idea. If I was smart I would have kept it on the low, made a kit and sold a million and one. :applause: