riding with mp3 player, suggestions?

Thanks for your opinion..

Do you need to use iTunes with the ipod?

Does iTunes cost $$$ to use?

It is 99 cents a song on iTunes. You can copy music on a cd onto your Ipod also. If you have music on your computer, you can put that on to.

It is 99 cents a song on iTunes. You can copy music on a cd onto your Ipod also. If you have music on your computer, you can put that on to.

so if i have 100 songs on my computer now that i didnt download with itunes i dont need to pay itunes for them?

thanks

No, iTunes is free...

I havent ever rode with music. Where do you put the device? I guess a camel pack would do, but I dont know if I want to risk that money for a crash?

get an armband or necklace.

i wore a necklace style one last year and it worked perfect, armband might be bad for armpump though.

The i-shuffle comes with a clip/lanyard. Mine and my children's have all been very durable. We have had ours for 2 years now, no issues. We have the older versions, the ones that are white and look like a stick of gum. The new ones are 1 inch height and width, less than an 1/8th inch thick. Pretty damn small. Excellent sound/power level.

The shuffle uses flash technology (ie. no moving parts); it is bascially a memory stick. Charge lasts a long time because it isn't spinning up a hard drive like an Ipod.

The 1gb model will hold around 250 3 minute songs. It is the only way to go.

The i-shuffle comes with a clip/lanyard. Mine and my children's have all been very durable. We have had ours for 2 years now, no issues. We have the older versions, the ones that are white and look like a stick of gum. The new ones are 1 inch height and width, less than an 1/8th inch thick. Pretty damn small. Excellent sound/power level.

The shuffle uses flash technology (ie. no moving parts); it is bascially a memory stick. Charge lasts a long time because it isn't spinning up a hard drive like an Ipod.

The 1gb model will hold around 250 3 minute songs. It is the only way to go.

well i think you just sold me on one.

im gonna stick with the 512, i only put 20 songs on it anyway and it varies from day to day depending on mood.

thanks a lot:thumbsup: :applause:

I have a Shuffle, the new style. It lasted 3 months. Wore it riding, no problems (I had a zip-tie looped) on a strap for my chest protector. Then one night while at the gym the POS just stopped for no apparent reason, wil not take a charge or anything. Buy a cheap mp3 player:thumbsup:

I ride all the time with my ipod nano 4gb... I had a pretty bad wreck last weekend with it in my pant pocket (cargo's). When I woke up after i was knocked out it was still on and playing... and has worked fine so far. I guess that says their durable...