Sign in to follow this  

north gladwin????

does any one know if north loop of gladwin will ever open.

the middle loop is open, I helped brush w/ the CCC before memorial day weekend last year the northernost part of the loop is still closed

thats what im talking about the far north will it ever open

:applause:

im about to dress warm & go to gladwin for a fun wet cold slow depressing oh come on spring get here.

:applause:

im about to dress warm & go to gladwin for a fun wet cold slow depressing oh come on spring get here.

:lol:

Maybe next weekend :applause: Im ready for some cold and wet. Anybody else in:thumbsup:

Ground is too hard yet for me, I bruise easily in my old age.

Ground is too hard yet for me, I bruise easily in my old age.

Then don't hit the ground! Trees are hard and you don't let them bother you?:applause:

With the ground wet on top and frozen underneath and without studs, even more likely for me to hit the ground and/or a tree

the more likley for me to but good mindfull easy riding can only improve skill level

and with our friend technology a little safty gear a little padding whats the worst tht could happen :applause:

Anybody want to go ridding next Sunday looks like it is going to be warm this week:thumbsup: say good by to the snow.:applause:

I'm going to let things dry out a little before I head up, keeping my eye out for a single track ride post in the spring.:applause:

keeping my eye out for a single track ride post in the spring

This warm weather is giving me the itch. I need to get my winter maintenance done soon, or should I say start my winter maintenance soon?

This warm weather is giving me the itch. I need to get my winter maintenance done soon, or should I say start my winter maintenance soon?

I have to do some maintenance myself, did Rich get his bike running, was it just the valves?

I de-winterized my DRZ today. The KTM is next.

I have way to many family camping trips set up this year, I need to find some campgrounds with a pool for the kids and near the trail head for me.:lol:

I wonder when I can get into Petersburg to take the edge off, let know if you and your boy are able to ride there. I wish someone would put together a public riding area in Southeast Michigan. :applause:

I have way to many family camping trips set up this year, I need to find some campgrounds with a pool for the kids and near the trail head for me.:lol:

I wonder when I can get into Petersburg to take the edge off, let know if you and your boy are able to ride there. I wish someone would put together a public riding area in Southeast Michigan. :applause:

I hear you there about the riding area. Wish I didn't have to go so far up north to hit some good trails. Oh well, thats why I'm getting my XR set up dual sport style, so I can hit some "secret" woods around here, to get a quick fix of some mud, roots, rocks, small hills and chillin in the woods, before heading back home. At least this will hold me over till I can hit Geels or Tomahawk trails up north on my KTM.