Sign in to follow this  

Any body live in central Georgia?

I am buying a 96 XR400 and was just wondering if anyone in the central part of Georgia could use an extra riding buddie.

I live in Byron. Between Warner Robins and Macon. Best place to go to meet folks to ride with is here..http://www.georgiaoffroad.com/

Great site. Where are you riding BTW? Paradise Motopark is opening this week. THere is a MX club just alittle west of Macon. RacerX on Ga.Offroad is starting a club on a nice property near Millegeville. PM him on GaOffroad. Get in touch and we'll ride soon.

I ride at a place called Durhamtown its near Greensboro. Its in the middle of nowhere,I also live in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road so I have plenty of places to ride I just have one friend that rides with me and hes lookin for a new bike and cant ride his old one because hes tryen to sell it.

Ok well I was going to get on that site and message you but it seems that you got to me first. I live a little less than hour or from Milledgeville in a spot in the road called Siloam. So are you going to start some kind of mx club?

Ok I go through Siloam whenever we go to D-town. My club will be mostly offroad, but I do plan on building a motocross track in the future. I am working on trails and an enduro cross course at the moment.

Sounds like fun. Do you know if theres a limit on how big of a bike you can have on the D-town track? Im getting a 400 and was wondering if i could ride on their track. Maybe I will see you there sometime. BTW what do you ride?

Hello hoss45. I know where Siloam is. I get off at the I-20 exit there every time I go to Durhamtown and Broad River. I live in McDonough, Ga. I'll also recommend that you check out the georgiaoffroad.com website. Awesome people and lots of good info pertaining to GA.

Hey, SSS, how long does it take you to get to BR atv from McDonnough??

We come from Woodstock and get there via 85 to 316 into Athens.

Sounds like fun. Do you know if theres a limit on how big of a bike you can have on the D-town track? Im getting a 400 and was wondering if i could ride on their track. Maybe I will see you there sometime. BTW what do you ride?

You can ride any size bike you want as long as you stay off the pee-wee tracks. I ride a WR450 #247. I don't know when I'll be back to D-town. Probably the next 12hr race.:applause:

Thanks, i had a TTR125 but I outgrew in in 2 years so Im going to get an XR400 thats been modded so I was wondering if i could ride it out there. I tried going to that site but my teacher looked my way right as i was signing up. :applause: Just my luck.But Im going to get on it tonite.