Sign in to follow this  

New to the Husky World!

Hi fellow Husky riders. I picked up a SM610 about two months again and I'm loving it. Can't get enough of the goat trails, the track or the dirt! I happy with the setup of my bike but I am in the market for some TE wheels. When I bought the SM I had no clue how much I would love dirt and adventure riding. Do TE wheels ever come up for sale used? Here's a pic of the bike and one from a nice snow ride (my first dirt ride). Look forward to posting and reading all I can about the wonderful Husky.

husker.jpg

clearcreek.jpg

Sweet bike :applause: Welcome to the land that is Husky :lol: Those tires/wheels must suc on the slick stuff huh.

Very nice bike! Where are you guys riding at? What's the name of the area or camping area? Thx

Nice bike. I hope Husky gets a Husky Products catalog going with complete wheel sets. The only thing I envy about KTM is the Hard Equipment catalog.

Norman

Thanks for the warm welcome. The first pic was at Clear Creek The second pic was from http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=1179]Hollister Hills. Street tires and wheels definitely suck on the slick stuff, but are fine when you get some decent dirt. There were some mud puddles at Hollister and as soon as you hit them it was instant slippage, good times.

Husky Products catalog would be killer, let's cross our fingers. Definitely seems like Husky is going getting some momentum, hopefully it doesn't stop!

For top speed, I have had the bike up to 95 with room to go. I am actually doing my first track day at Infineon on Monday, so I should be able to really see what she can do out there!

Oh, ok, so that is Clear Creek! Always wondered what the riding was like there. My friends from Clovis go there, along with Hollister... I will definitely want to check it out then. Is it a busy riding area? Pretty casual riding, noting too extreme then?

I miss those 90+ mph runs on my older 610..... Enjoy that bike!

Oh, ok, so that is Clear Creek! Always wondered what the riding was like there. My friends from Clovis go there, along with Hollister... I will definitely want to check it out then. Is it a busy riding area? Pretty casual riding, noting too extreme then?

I miss those 90+ mph runs on my older 610..... Enjoy that bike!

Found this thread:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1931834#post1931834