Sign in to follow this  

Map of MM11.5

I did the search, but can't seem to find a map for the riding area at mm 11.5 off carefree hwy. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I rode there today and loved it but want to explore more. Thanks. :applause:

Come on guys! Doesn't anyone know where I can find a map of this place? I'll give you a dollar.

You can also buy one at the World of Maps store at Scottsdale Rd. and Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. in Scottsdale. Or, as mentioned, at the BLM office. Great map. Cover looks like this:

lpmap3yl.png

And here's a small section of the area around MM11.5:

lp236zx.jpg

Keep the dollar. But let's go riding at MM11.5. I've done LP2 once. Am dying to ride more out there.

Lets go sunday. My friends dad, my friend, me and his neighbor and maybe a few more are going out there sunday....dirtbikes only.

Keep the dollar. But let's go riding at MM11.5. I've done LP2 once. Am dying to ride more out there.

Have you done LP2, then through the Oasis wash, then down through the small water falls? this was part of the ATR National Endruo loop from a few years back. Can't ride sundays (work:cry: ) but any friday or saturday:ride:

I'd remember a small water fall, so no. Didn't do that part.

Fork seal blew wide open yesterday. That made for some interesting riding. Taking it in to get fixed tomorrow. Maybe I'll have the bike back Friday.

Have you done LP2, then through the Oasis wash, then down through the small water falls? this was part of the ATR National Endruo loop from a few years back. Can't ride sundays (work:cry: ) but any friday or saturday:ride:

:applause: A bunch of us should go ride on a saturday in the morning before it gets too extremely hot...yesterday was getting up:banghead: supposed to be 90 by sunday.

:applause: A bunch of us should go ride on a saturday in the morning before it gets too extremely hot...yesterday was getting up:banghead: supposed to be 90 by sunday.

I am down for a Saturday ride. Let's pick one and get it done! I have never been out there. Only heard great things about it!