Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reed Is A Panzie!!!!!

Who saw that pass from St. Louis? Reed does it on the first lap because stewart pooned him!!!! so he has to take him out? ****in Bitch!!!!

man...are there alot of theese threads around or is it just me :applause:

btw im not a reed fan either....go bubb.....i mean stewart

Bubba did the same thing to Reed last week in Atlanta and nobody said anything about it. Like Reed said in his interview, he isnt going to be pushed around. It wasnt even a dirty pass. It is racing.....

I didn't think it was dirty... Stewart seen him coming and tried to gas his way trough causing them both to go down. It was a risky pass by CR in the first place, but Stewart was just as much to blame IMO.

I didn't think it was dirty... Stewart seen him coming and tried to gas his way trough causing them both to go down. It was a risky pass by CR in the first place, but Stewart was just as much to blame IMO.

Agreed. When a rider puts a pass like that on you, you back off the gas so you don't both crash. Stewart didn't back off.

Stewart should have let off and they wouldn't have gone down, Reed made a perfectly good and clean pass. It was stewarts fault:p

im glad he did it:applause: ...not that dirty moves are good but stewart needs to be handicapped or else the racing is just lame

**** stewart he's a dirty ****in piece of shit rider
so which factory team are you signed with :applause:

Reed needs to hang-it-up. I've always rooted for him....but it must suck to be either 2nd or 3rd all the time.

• Like 1

I'm glad to see Reed agressive. TV has to love a little "controversy":thumbsup:

Looked like it was Stewart who whined to Reed after the race. :lol:

I wonder how it feels, to think you're the best rider out there except when Carmichael decides to show up. G.O.A.T. :applause:

do any of u race? LET OFF THE GAS???? in a race who does that? you guys are squids!!! it was sooo intentional because reed cant hang with stewart!

Last night was freaking crazy. Everyone is talking about this whole deal but the 125 main was way better to watch. As for the pass, watch it on tv again. In the beginning of the turn they both would have gone down if Reed didn't let off when Stewart was putting on a pass. Reed locked up and cut the turn short and got him back, but like you guys said Stewart didn't let up, they both go down. Some bench racing for ya......if Reed hadn't gone down who would have won?

Just goes to show you can drive around in a Rolls Royce and still not have any class. Stewarts fast but he doesnt use his head.