Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Reed=Scumbag

He can't finish higher than 3rd without taking someone out, riding dirty, or Rc or Js going down. I wish he rode a different brand so Yamaha didn't look so bad harboring such a cry baby sally pants.:applause: How does Stewart get in trouble for reckless riding when Reed is doing it every weekend?

WHAT are you talking about? That is not dirty riding that is just plain racing. I am happy for Reed and I thought he had a good race, in case you hadn't noticed Stewart has ALWAYS been doing that to Reed and it's about time Reed finally made his move back. Stewart is super aggressive and makes far

"dirtier" moves then Reed.

tell me how many times has stewart taken reed out, and how many times has james gone down as a result of reed.

I don't know about you guy's but I saw it the other way around.I'm glad Bubba fell,too bad he took Reed with him. Bubba is :applause: fast.If Rc had a point advantage Bubba would've mowed him down too.Once he new he had Reed put Away he Just wanted to keep his points and not fall trying to catch RC.

Whatta think Reed said to Bubba?(Is that the way you race in the ghetto)

I don't know about you guy's but I saw it the other way around.I'm glad Bubba fell,too bad he took Reed with him. Bubba is :applause: fast.If Rc had a point advantage Bubba would've mowed him down too.Once he new he had Reed put Away he Just wanted to keep his points and not fall trying to catch RC.

??????????????????

Reed took Stewart's front wheel out after the pass was made. It was a dirty/take-out move on Reed's part. Stewart may use aggressive block passing in the corners, but I can't recall him taking someone out on purpose. Reed can't win if RC and James keep it on two wheels and Reed knows it. Reed should've gave RC a big chunk of his Yamaha contract he signed after he won the Supercross title sans RC when he went out for knee surgery. I tried to like Reed, but after what I just saw, I can't bring myself to pull for him. He still is the third-best rider out there. I'll give him props for that.

Honestly Id like anyone to win besides Bubba, Speed channel is Stewart TV when hes in the lead. Ricky had an awesome race today and deserves the win, but I like Reed and would rather see him or the under dog win over anyone. Reed is an underdog, but he's doing way better than he was last year when he had no chance, now at least he's holding on longer every race.

WHAT are you talking about? That is not dirty riding that is just plain racing. I am happy for Reed and I thought he had a good race, in case you hadn't noticed Stewart has ALWAYS been doing that to Reed and it's about time Reed finally made his move back. Stewart is super aggressive and makes far

Ditto, I'm glad Reed pulled an aggressive move on Stewart after the move Stewart pulled on Reed last weekend. It's all part of racing, don't get all pissed off just because a rider takes out your racer. You should be pissed off at Stewart for taking himself out 90% of the time.

+1!

I like both CR and Bubba, Chad has gotten the short end of the stick more than Bubba and it's good to see a little payback. I didn't see anyone complaining last week when Bubba bumped Chad to pass him. Bubba didn't need to do that, he is the fastest guy around. Why did he do it? 'cause he's a little dirty. But I still like them both!

Reed took Stewart's front wheel out after the pass was made. It was a dirty/take-out move on Reed's part. Stewart may use aggressive block passing in the corners, but I can't recall him taking someone out on purpose. Reed can't win if RC and James keep it on two wheels and Reed knows it. Reed should've gave RC a big chunk of his Yamaha contract he signed after he won the Supercross title sans RC when he went out for knee surgery. I tried to like Reed, but after what I just saw, I can't bring myself to pull for him. He still is the third-best rider out there. I'll give him props for that.

Totally agree 100%! Reed is worthless!!! I used to like Reed alot but now i cant stand him. For you tards talking about Bubba always being agressive with Reedard, he makes agressive moves but they are not dirty take out moves like Reed does, not to mention that Reed even passed his own teamate Ramsey with a dirty move?? It is obvious that JS and RC are night and day faster than Cr and even Cr knows this which is why he has to be dirty. And for all you ass hats that will come in and say that CR is faster than i will ever be i dont even want to hear it. Just because he is faster than us doesnt mean we cant see that he is a queerbait on and off the track. And there is a reason that this topic is getting beat to death on about every forum, its because everyone is starting to realize that CR is an anal spelunkler.:applause:

totally off subject but I remember last year in the reed is a crybaby thread someone posted "well you would cry too If you always got beat by two guys who look like dave chapelle and an orc from lord of the rings". That still makes me laugh.

Totally agree 100%! Reed is worthless!!! I used to like Reed alot but now i cant stand him. For you tards talking about Bubba always being agressive with Reedard, he makes agressive moves but they are not dirty take out moves like Reed does, not to mention that Reed even passed his own teamate Ramsey with a dirty move?? It is obvious that JS and RC are night and day faster than Cr and even Cr knows this which is why he has to be dirty. And for all you ass hats that will come in and say that CR is faster than i will ever be i dont even want to hear it. Just because he is faster than us doesnt mean we cant see that he is a queerbait on and off the track. And there is a reason that this topic is getting beat to death on about every forum, its because everyone is starting to realize that CR is an anal spelunkler.:applause:

Don't come on a public forum and start calling people tards and a$$ hats about a simple disscusion.Look in the mirror queerbait.

it must suck to be as good as chad reed is, and still suck. i'm tired of hearing about him and whatever the official reason of the day is why he can't beat RC or Bubba. we all know the reason. he's not as fast or as talented as either of them. i think he realized that the only time he has half a chance in hell is when bubba goes down.. so now he's started pulling takeout moves, no doubt in hopes that james will go down and he'll stay up.

the sad part is that even if that happens, chances are bubba will catch back up, pass chad back, and beat him anyways.

how do you say sucker in australian?

Don't come on a public forum and start calling people tards and a$$ hats about a simple disscusion.Look in the mirror queerbait.

You just called someone "queerbait." Your posting rights are now revoked because in attempt to insult someone else, you've done it to yourself.

i just watched the race and have no idea what the f%$k you guys are talkin about its Racing do you really think these guys are going to risk there own necks/paychecks just to put the other guy on the ground as far as CR being dirty or to aggressive gimme a break i think he needs to grow a bigger sack and push back harder! if riders are gonna ride aggresive they have to expect it to go both ways:thumbsup: