Riders in Salmon, Idaho-Butte in Montana or Missoula Montana?

I'm going to try the film trick first. My bike doesn't have enough time on it for the seal to be bad.I won't get to it for at least a week. After next week I'll be a bachelor for 6 weeks again. Aaron lets catch up for a beer sometime next week.

Right on brother. You will have to fill me in on the film trick, I think I know what you mean but I've never actualy tried it.

I'll be ready when you are,

AV

Thats what I was imagining, cool. Thanx

Were riding Pipestone tomorrow, Sat the 31st.. Probably be at four corners around 10:30 to 11 if anyone wants to join in. weather looks good too.

black 4 dr chevy.

I'll try and drag my lazy ass friend out for 1030 11....I'll have the KTM and black Dodge. Should be a sweet day tomorrow!

I just got told were leaving Butte around 10:15, 3 of us, 2 blue yammies and 1 red honda.. on a trailer with black chevy. hope to see you there! And it does look to be a good day!

I am so damn jealous. We have about 8" of snow and still snowing. This sux. I wont be riding for at least a week, if not two. Maybe I will have to go west and hook up with you dudes.

Next weekend.

I just got back from Salmon, Idaho what a great ride!

I will be riding Deep Creek tomorrow, we'll head up the trail 10/11am

Anyone is welcome to come along.

Chris

weather permitting I will be out next weekend!:bonk:

Pipestone was excellent today. Got over 40 miles on and found some new hillclimb areas.. not for the faint of heart lol. lessongeo,, do you have canadian plates on your dodge? ending in like 734? i think we rode past you on the ringing rocks road later in the day? im sure you had a good ride out there today too...

Saturday's ride was fun! We got in around 30 miles....

Next Saturday, April 7th...I can possibly swing riding Pipestone...We are spending Easter in Butte.

Chris

I'm hoping to make Pipestone on Good Friday, April 6th as I'll have family in for the weekend and school will be out.

I'll kick off a new thread.

JD

Hey Fleecer:

Yup, that was me. I was a late starter. Didnt get out there until 1pm.

I am heading home up to Canada this weekend for Easter break, but I will be needing to ride the weekend after.

Sat. was sweet!

Hey Fellas, I've got family in Jefferson City and will be at pipestone Friday the 6th. Then we're trying to figure out where to go on Sat. What is your take on Radersburg? It's there or Lump gulch. Any takers!

Pipestone was excellent today. Got over 40 miles on and found some new hillclimb areas.. not for the faint of heart lol. lessongeo,, do you have canadian plates on your dodge? ending in like 734? i think we rode past you on the ringing rocks road later in the day? im sure you had a good ride out there today too...

Fleecermtn450, Where'd you find those hillclimbs? I love hill bangin :bonk: and we're out ther a lot. Are you over to the east by the railroad from the gravel parking lot?

I think that's where he is. It is off the gravel road that goes the back way up to ringing rocks

Right where I parked on Sat, there was a sand hill with some bikes taking a run at 'er...are there more hill climbs further north into the mountains?

Less,

Can you make this Friday? I'd like to give those a go too!

Thanks

JD