Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Riders in Salmon, Idaho-Butte in Montana or Missoula Montana?

Wow, theres a bunch of stuff going on here. First off the hillclimb area i was on is up the Ringing Rocks road and yes.. very close to where Lessongeo was parked.. actually a little south of that. as you go toward ringing rocks from the pipestone exit its off on the left side in a big coulee area. they are testy, at least i think,, i saw quite a few flip off backward (hard). Esp the 30 something mother on a ttr 230... twice....

i have family coming in for easter also but still want to try and get out. i just cant commit today until i know more. we are also planning a trip to the dunes in St Anthony, Id in the next few weeks. so much to do so little time!

They are gonna have to be some pretty damn big hills to keep you entertained. :bonk::D:naughty::bonk::p

Thanks bud! I'm not the master for sure but I do enjoy a good hill. I hope you can make it over here real soon for a weekend. I've got the basin on the re-run roster....soon.

JD

Hey JD (and the rest of this wicked thread),

I can't make this Friday, as I am heading back to Canada on Thursday for Easter Break.

Unfortunately, this weekend will be bike free for me...it snowed back home. :bonk:

I'll hook up with you guys next week, and line up all sorts of riding.

I liked the pics from Elk Horn.

Later

I have a friend in Driggs I ride with. He's been trying to get me down to St. Anthonys again. If you guys go let me know! I want to go duning too!

Oh man dude! I was fiending for the dunes last season, I bought an extra set of wheels just for the sand and then the crew that I was supposed to go with crapped out.

I'm in for that this year. I hear early in the year is good. Cooler, and a bit more traction due to moisture.

Oh man dude! I was fiending for the dunes last season, I bought an extra set of wheels just for the sand and then the crew that I was supposed to go with crapped out.

I'm in for that this year. I hear early in the year is good. Cooler, and a bit more traction due to moisture.

JDizz that is the rumor! I just talked to my Driggs friend. He may be having surgery on his knee. He said he may bring his quad instead and hit the dunes on that with the bad knee. We can talk dunes on Friday!

Man, this thread is long! I noticed people are talking the Cascade run in May...I am liking the sounds of that.

What does this weekend look like for everyone/anyone?

My riding partner is out, so I am looking for someone(s) to ride with Sat or Sunday.

Man, this thread is long! I noticed people are talking the Cascade run in May...I am liking the sounds of that.

My riding partner is out, so I am looking for someone(s) to ride with Sat or Sunday.

Are you riding Pipestone. I am in if you are. In fact I could go almost any day this week if anyone is going. Its still too damn wet here. More rain again today. Man this is insane, ITS EASTERN MONTANA, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE DRY. I havent ridden in over two weeks. This is BS. Whew, rant over. Anyways, yeah I would be up for some riding this weekend. Let me know and lets see if any of the rest of this crew can catch up too.

The Ought Six Enduro near Cascade MT is in April not May. I won't be making that event as the rules don't jive with me.

I'll be working for The Uncle this weekend but there are days during the week when I can get out for sure.

I'll be adding a few of these contacts to my buddy list in order to make a mass PM list for riding.

See ya out there,

AV

The Ought Six Enduro near Cascade MT is in April not May. I won't be making that event as the rules don't jive with me.

I'll be working for The Uncle this weekend but there are days during the week when I can get out for sure.

I'll be adding a few of these contacts to my buddy list in order to make a mass PM list for riding.

See ya out there,

AV

JD, I spoke with Larry from the OughtSix yesterday. He said all you need is to be 96DB and spark arrested. It actually sounded like alot more fun after talking to him. I am considering trying to make at least one day. Hit my cell if you have any questions.

Hey guys

Busy week, but it is almost done.

I mentioned this a few days back -- the guy I was gonna ride with this weekend bailed on me, so if someone wants a old slow tag along for a Sat or Sun ride, let me know.

Gimme a shout at 406-498-7444.

Later.

oh yeah -- I'm Mike.

Weather pemitting I will be riding Sunday. Possibly Saturday. I will give you a shout if I go!

Hey MSHAM,

Thanks bigtime for letting me tag along with you last Sat. It is good meeting new riders.

Anywho, I have to head back to Canada this weekend, and a weekday ride this week won't work either. :thumbsup:

I will post a reply in this forum early next week.

Later and ride a few miles this weekend.

Hey MSHAM,

Thanks bigtime for letting me tag along with you last Sat. It is good meeting new riders.

Anywho, I have to head back to Canada this weekend, and a weekday ride this week won't work either. :thumbsup:

I will post a reply in this forum early next week.

Later and ride a few miles this weekend.

Lessongeo, no problem looking forward to the next one!!!

Memorial weekend ride still gonna happen in the Bitterroot? I should be around.

Chris

Tough Guy The Bitterroot is still on as far as I know. A few of us have gotten a good start on sleeping child trails, the snow is melting fast so we should make it a long ways in there this weakend, let me know if you want to help.

Dave

As of now I am still planning on being there. That could change due to my mothers illness. KLX365, I will be in touch with you to secure our plans. I should now way more by Monday. BnB.