Sign in to follow this  

Hey Front Range Colorado Ladies!

It's been a L-O-N-G winter, but it's almost spring, so LET'S RIDE! How about we hit the PPIR trails just south of Colorado Springs on Sunday March 11 at about 10:30AM? Sharla? Cathie? Amber? Cyndi & Abby? Anybody else from the front range? Totally jones'en to get back on the bike! :applause:

That's sounding pretty good to me, I'll try to be there for sure, too much snow still at the spot in Nebraska where we were today. :applause:

That sounds great but I don't think that I can keep up yet. My new PT said that I should not ride yet because my knee is not right. 5 months post surgery and I thought I was going to be back up and rolling but I guess with the time off of PT I slowed the process significantly. I will have to work up to big rides. Course this is our last weekend in the house we are renting before we move into the new home that we bought too so I guess I should be nice and stick around to pack everything that's left.

Housewarming for St. Patty's Day anyone?!?!?! We have a backyard that is big enough for a mini track.

Plus we can't miss the season opener of the AMA races at Daytona Saturday... Does anyone actually do anything for the street races? Back home in CA we used to have a club that rented out a local Hooters for the morning and played the races and did raffles, it was a great time.

dammit, my little bro will be in town that weekend for snowboarding. otherwise i'd be all over it. if plans change I'll let you know ...

we just picked up a 380 for Kris to ride!

Okay, so Mike doesn't care about the whole packing thing... Is there terrain that is okay for a gimp and maybe some kids???

Wish I could go....:lol:

6 days post-op on knee reconstruction so it will be about 10 more months....:applause:

Maybe next year..... Have a good time!

SusanE

Hey Firecracker- That's awesome ya'll got a 380 for Kris; we'll ride together soon if not this weekend. I still need to call you about Moab!

Hey Dirteegirl- The trail is only about five or six miles or so of cornering through trees. Small area, but we take what we can get for winter riding. The ground is either hard or sandy or muddy with whoops in spots. There's no separate trail for kids. I've seen aggressive kids love the trail and not-so-aggressive kids hate it, so you'll have to make the call.

Dirteegirl and Sellis- Hope ya'll heal up good so we can ride in the mtns when the snow clears!

Hey kawasakigirl- Do you need directions or have you been there before?

Hmmm, still thinking about it. We might show up out there but I think we have something to do for the house. We sign papers on Monday and I think Mike said something about the final walk through. I wouldn't hold anyone up either way though, I just want to meet people for future riding as well. If the kids are slow we make our own trails and meet up with everyone where we can or back at camp. We shall see...

Hey folks- Heard back from many that this weekend is bad. So, let's push this off one week. I'll check back in with ya'll next week, eh! -Jen

Next week is out for us, moving the 17th and going to Birmingham, Alabama the 18th. This weekend just got filled with tax appointments and house inspections. We'll have to wait a few more.:applause:

Hey kawasakigirl- Do you need directions or have you been there before?

I've been there once before....so easy to find! It was the first ride of this season. We'll see it's starting to look like we might have to work on the spec home my boyfriend is building, but since we both want to ride we'll do our best to be there.

Okey dokey Kawasakigirl; hope to catch you one of these weekends. Well, Cathie and Steph and I will be there on this Sunday (3/11). I'm hoping we can get an even bigger group out there next weekend (3/17 or 3/18)!

Hey Jen!!!!

now that its thawing out, I'll come out of hibernation. Can I come and play too???? And I DO NOT want to wear a wig/bra/and or panties......

Actually we were planning on coming out this Sunday. Soooooooo, I'll see you THERE!!!! WHAAAAAA whoooooooooooo it's ridin time.

...Actually we were planning on coming out this Sunday. Soooooooo, I'll see you THERE!!!! WHAAAAAA whoooooooooooo it's ridin time.
SWEET! We'll see ya there!!! :applause:

Okey dokey Kawasakigirl; hope to catch you one of these weekends. Well, Cathie and Steph and I will be there on this Sunday (3/11). I'm hoping we can get an even bigger group out there next weekend (3/17 or 3/18)!

Ohhh I wish I could be there this coming weekend (3/17 & 3/18), but haven't had the extra funds laying around to set up my car to tow yet & the b/f (and truck) are headed to the big race in Tennessee! :applause: Unless someone is headed from around Greeley to PMI and wants to give me a ride, I guess I'm outta luck.

Well, this last weekend (3/11) was great out there. A little dusty in some spots, but otherwise great.

The track is still pretty rough, just like it was after the race..... no better, no worse.

Saltamontes........tsk tsk tsk..... I snowboarded all day saturday (with Firecracker for a while) and took the marathon drive home through Woodland Park with the snow, and I still made it to ride. (I'm still sore, and the time change has me groggy all day too, oh, yeah, I'm also WAAAAAY out of shape)

Which day are you going out this weekend ? Saturday or Sunday or both?

Yeah, at first I couldn't figure out why I let a little snow stop me from riding last weekend. Was just feeling off for some reason. Then, it became obvious... it was the stomach flu. Still feeling a little icky. but it's only Wednesday, so the weekend looks good!

No snow in the forcast and over the flu, so... Steph and I will be at PPIR at 10:30AM on Saturday morning for sure. Wearin' somethin' GREEN :applause:

wait i thought it was SUNDAY morning??? damn, kris is snowmobiling saturday, we were going to ride sunday.