Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Stewart=SCUMBAG

Neither are scumbags. It was just racing. Good racing.

BUT, for the record, Bubba is the more aggressive rider. And he made the mistake of putting himself in a position to be taken down. He got what he deserved.

whoops dude

TT Gold Member

Re: Reed=Scumbag

tell me how many times has stewart taken reed out, and how many times has james gone down as a result of reed.

Heee heeee! :applause:

but i thought he was the tiger woods of motocross?

I don't think any of the racers is a scumbag beyond Tyler Evans. Although I thought it was classic when he tried to fight buddy in the middle of a race.

Stewart is one hell of a racer, part of the reason he is so good is that he is an aggressive rider. Block passes and such are a part of racing and it just makes the race better.

Although, the words that him and Reed discussed at the end of the race do make it look like he was being a bit of a.. ughh... "Scumbag" at the end. It's all part of racing, both of them were blaring their fake smiles on the podium and not yelling at each other. So neither is a scumbag.

Eh, it doesnt matter. They are both amazing riders and when you go through your whole life striving to be the best and you get to the point where there is competition like this, there is bound to be some conflict. The good thing about it is that I got to see the three best riders in the world battle their hearts out in person...its not every sport that you see that anymore unfortunatly. :applause:

It was a good race, both guys were going for it. Obviously James is faster, but that doesn't mean Chad can't win. Daytona should be good, and may the better man win!!
oh james will :applause: (knock on wood)

Reed to Stewart : "When are you going to DNF a race so I can be in the running again like last year?"

That was good racing...Seen RC pull moves like that all day long...RC was seen as a so much fast rider, that everyone else was just in the way. When Reed pulled off that pass on Stewart and then saw Stewart was gaining 2-4 seconds a lap on him, even going thur lappers, maybe Reed should have pulled over and waved Stewart by. Nether rider is my favorite but watching Stewart ride that hard to catch up was great.

Yeah, that's right...discuss. :lol:

No need to discuss, I agree fully.:applause:

Some of you were just born or not even, the old days of Hannah and RJ, Roger D, that was all in a days racing. Some people are just too...how you say it, sensitive. No, Reed is not a scumbag.

whoops dude

TT Gold Member

Re: Reed=Scumbag

tell me how many times has stewart taken reed out, and how many times has james gone down as a result of reed.

Heee heeee! :worthy:

not to often. hes always to far behind :thumbsup: