Sign in to follow this  

Most comfortable seat?

After lots of searching I can't seem to find anything other than seat covers. I'm looking for a more plush/comfortable seat. Doesn't have to be a gripper seat per say. Anyone have recommendations on good aftermarket seats?

i was looking at SDG seats myself before i even order my FX seat cover but ive heard some bad things about SDG seats such as their brackets breaking and stuff... is this true and is SDG's make quality good?

i was looking at SDG seats myself before i even order my FX seat cover but ive heard some bad things about SDG seats such as their brackets breaking and stuff... is this true and is SDG's make quality good?

I've had my SDG seat for about two years now, and I love it. It doesn't show any real signs of wear even, and the brackets are fine. No bending, breaking, etc.

My brother broke the rear mounts for his SDG seat...... He flipped the bike, bent the subframe, kinked the exhaust in 3 places, demolished the airbox, and bent the rear fender....

I put a SDG on my old bike and loved it too.

I had a Guts seat, and for track its much too soft. It's like sitting on a pillow, it's too hard to move from one spot to the other. But for trails it would be great.

The SDG is a little stiffer that stock, and grips great. I've ridden on a couple bikes where the SDG's are hard as a rock though...